News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

[GCN] Metroid Prime - "Meta-Ridley"

Started by Tgamer240, July 01, 2008, 08:49:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tgamer240

Completed by Tgamer240

Can anyone do Meta-Ridley's theme for Piano?
Woof woof! Er, I mean, beep beep!

Palagerini

the one from brawl or the orignal one? the boss theme under super metroid is the ridely theme.... if that helps at all...
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

Tgamer240

I mean the Meta-Ridley theme from Metroid Prime! But that and the Ridley Theme from Brawl will be good as well. :)

Olimar12345

we tryed to do something like this earlier (with the space pirate theme) and discovered that rock songs dont transcribe well to piano... u can still try though...
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Tgamer240

Quote from: olimar12345 on July 04, 2008, 09:04:37 AMwe tryed to do something like this earlier (with the space pirate theme) and discovered that rock songs dont transcribe well to piano... u can still try though...

I've... I've done it! I think...

MUS: http://tmail21.googlepages.com/MetaRidley.MUS
MIDI: http://tmail21.googlepages.com/MetaRidley.MID

How's that?

Palagerini

Quote from: olimar12345 on July 04, 2008, 09:04:37 AMwe tryed to do something like this earlier (with the space pirate theme) and discovered that rock songs dont transcribe well to piano... u can still try though...

good times =P lol.

it sounds pretty good in the end of the first verse.. the beginning just doesn't sound right at all...
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Tgamer240

Olimar12345

wow, this suprisingly sounds great! you've proven me wrong! well done!
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Tgamer240

Quote from: olimar12345 on July 04, 2008, 10:45:14 AMwow, this suprisingly sounds great! you've proven me wrong! well done!
I wasn't trying to prove you wrong, I just wanted to see if you liked it. But apparently, I did prove you wrong. :) Thanks.

Palagerini

yea i agree with olimar... this about as close as your gonna get to it...but the beginning still sounds wierd because it's all hype stuff and what not lol.
<ktp753>ouch.

MetroidHunter26

Hey this sounds great!  ;D I would of done it but too busy :\

Tgamer240

PianoMasta7

The left hand goes down at some point...