Game: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
Console: Nintendo Wii
Title: Lanayru Sand Sea
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Lkjhgfdsa_77

[attachment deleted by admin]

Lkjhgfdsa_77

Edit:
Updated .mus and .pdf files to include BPM marking and copyright information.
- Lkjhgfdsa_77
Arr | Tran | LiPo | Intro | YT | Blog

Tobbeh99

Nice arrangement!

Formatting:

-Make the measure/system to 4, so each system contains 4 measures. It looks much more pleasing and makes it easier to read.
Like this:
Spoiler
[close]

Music:

-In every occasion where the melody plays you've missed 2 things:
the mordent on the G in m. 9, 14 etc.
M. 10, 15 etc. the first note should be a dotted 8th then there is a 16th note you've missed.
It should look like this:
Spoiler
[close]

-M. 25 and on: Try to incorporate the string harmonies that are introduced in this part. It can add variety to the arrangement. 
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Lkjhgfdsa_77

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on August 19, 2016, 06:47:58 PMFormatting:

-Make the measure/system to 4, so each system contains 4 measures. It looks much more pleasing and makes it easier to read.
Like this:
Spoiler
[close]
Thank you for responding. I used NotePad for this arrangement and I don't know how/if I can format it. I am currently in the middle of something and will get back once I am at my computer (probably around 12 hours).
- Lkjhgfdsa_77

Tobbeh99

If you have a better version of Final (don't know how good you need for it thought), you can format it by "Utilities" the click "fit measures" then select 4 where it says "lock layout with". that will make you have systems with 4 measures throughout the entire arrangement.
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Lkjhgfdsa_77

Edit:
Edited the melody and added harmonics as suggested. Will probably post on this thread for the formatting.
- Lkjhgfdsa_77

Tobbeh99

10/10 tobbeh

Lkjhgfdsa_77

Thank you. I am currently away from home so it may be a while before I can get on the laptop I brought and update it.
- Lkjhgfdsa_77

Lkjhgfdsa_77

Edit:
Updated .pdf, .mus, and .mid with Tobbeh99's formatting. Also put his .musx up.
- Lkjhgfdsa_77

Static

I really like this arrangement and the song, nice job with it! However, it sounds kind of empty without the harmonies in the left hand:

These are just the first 3 measures, but you get the idea. Just a small suggestion.

Lkjhgfdsa_77

Yay, another responder! I can definitely see that the harmonies can improve the arrangement.
Quote from: Lkjhgfdsa_77 on August 21, 2016, 10:04:00 AMI am currently away from home so it may be a while before I can get on the laptop I brought and update it.
Edit:
Added the left-hand harmonies. .musx file is now outdated.
- Lkjhgfdsa_77

Tobbeh99

Quote from: Lkjhgfdsa_77 on August 21, 2016, 05:25:46 PMAdded the left-hand harmonies.
Emm, where are they? I can't see them in any file.

Quote from: Lkjhgfdsa_77 on August 21, 2016, 05:25:46 PMmusx file is now outdated.
You can skip the musx. file if you're going to do more updates. The musx file is not mandatory.

10/10 tobbeh

Lkjhgfdsa_77

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on August 26, 2016, 02:39:36 PMEmm, where are they? I can't see them in any file.
Oh my. Looks like my update didn't go through, I'll try again.
- Lkjhgfdsa_77

Lkjhgfdsa_77

Edit:
Updated all files and they should actually be updated now. I probably accidentally used your format edits instead of the ones I edited.
- Lkjhgfdsa_77