News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

Arrangement Contest No. 8 - Sign-ups

Started by BrainyLucario, August 22, 2016, 05:35:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrainyLucario

Post if you'd like to be added to/removed from any of the above spots (with the exception of host, which is a 1-person position).

The Theme for this contest will be Two Song Mash-Up

BrainyLucario (Host)
Maelstrom (Judge)
Oronoco (Judge)
Latios212 (Judge)
E. Gadd Industries (Judge)
Sebastian (Tentative Judge)

Arrangers:
-Bloop
-dajwxp
-Static
-cashwarrior1
-DS
-Braixen1264
-WaluigiTime64
-InsigTurtle
-Dekkadeci
-MaestroUGC
-Sir Dino
-JDMEK5
-NocturneOfShadow
-Olimar12345
-Zeila
-Yug_Guy
-Echo

The deadline to sign up will be August 29th*
The deadline to sent me your song choices is September 8th*

*subject to change if the host and judges see fit
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Bloop

daj

Maelstrom

Static

Could I be signed up as an arranger?
Also note that it might take awhile before I finish the piece due to school and stuff.

Edit: I was wondering, if you wanted to, could you have both songs intertwined throughout the arrangement, or should one just lead into the other?

Bloop

I suppose you can do whatever you want until we know more about the limitations and judging and such. I personally would prefer intertwining, because it's more creative imo

cashwarrior1

DS

Tentatively, I'll sign up for arranger (if I don't get bogged down with all the other music things I'm doing o_0)

BrainyLucario

Quote from: Static on August 22, 2016, 08:01:47 AMCould I be signed up as an arranger?
Also note that it might take awhile before I finish the piece due to school and stuff.

Edit: I was wondering, if you wanted to, could you have both songs intertwined throughout the arrangement, or should one just lead into the other?
Intertwining would be the preferred style for me so that's probably what it's going to be unless the judges and I decide differently

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

WaluigiTime64

I guess I'll give it a shot.

(arranger)
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

Oronoco

I love the theme, but I don't think it'd be wise for me to commit to arranging now with school starting again. I'd be happy to judge, though.
Quote from: Yellow on October 13, 2015, 05:18:40 PM
...Really though. Don't let them take it away from you. That desire for something more, for adventure... for destiny. Don't let them turn it against you, either.

BrainyLucario

InsigTurtle

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle