Arrangement Contest No. 8 - Sign-ups

Started by BrainyLucario, August 22, 2016, 05:35:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

E. Gadd Industries

"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

BrainyLucario

When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

E. Gadd Industries

-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Sebastian

Put me down as a tentative judge. I'm starting my first year of college next week, so I don't know how much time I will have.

Dekkadeci

I'm signing up as an arranger. Going to have fun with this!

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

MaestroUGC

After much debate I've decided to throw my proverbial hat in the ring once more, as it were.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

cashwarrior1

Will there be a separate thread for posting arrangements, because I wanna know when I should focus on making mine.

Sir Dino

I'd like to sign up as an arranger! As long as I know the dates, deadlines, etc.

JDMEK5

O dam I had some material for this. Sign me up as arranger.

Also, what are we doing for instrumentation?
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

E. Gadd Industries

I don't believe there's a set instrumentation. That's the amazing thing about contests, it's solely up to the arranger as to what is done in the arrangement, which can yield a HUGE variety of pieces.
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

BrainyLucario

Quote from: cashwarrior1 on August 22, 2016, 06:58:14 PMWill there be a separate thread for posting arrangements, because I wanna know when I should focus on making mine.
Arrangements get sent to me so I can get them to all of the judges. If you want a good score, it's best not to work on it until the guidelines and scoring criteria have been set in stone.

Quote from: JDMEK5 on August 22, 2016, 09:02:18 PMAlso, what are we doing for instrumentation?
E. Gadd's correct.

mikey

In for arranger with the plan to drop out
unmotivated

BrainyLucario

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!