News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

[3DS] Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon - "Dark Matter 02"

Started by E. Gadd Industries, August 27, 2016, 11:42:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

E. Gadd Industries

This song is amazing, and Ima try to blend it with another song (if it's ok with the arrangers of both). I believe these two songs will sound AMAZING together.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

E. Gadd Industries

-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

braix

Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

E. Gadd Industries

I'm asking for the song to be arranged so I can blend it with another song. Not for the contest, but for my own fun.
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

braix

Ok I see
I already started it so I'll put some more attention into it so I can have it finished asap

E. Gadd Industries

-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]