Arrangement Contest No. 8 in B# "Mix"olydian "Amalgamation"

Started by BrainyLucario, August 29, 2016, 05:47:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

E. Gadd Industries

"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

MaestroUGC

Past thanksgiving? That's 3 months to do this, I don't think anybody here would need that much time.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Olimar12345

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on September 02, 2016, 08:52:54 AMI think we could feasibly push this past thanksgiving break for some guaranteed free time

Maybe not that much, but definitely longer than it currently is.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

DS

If I just don't procrastinate, I could probably get this done by Wednesday (as my online classes don't start until then, but after that I feel like I'm going to be pretty weighed down)... I'm just gonna be that one douchebag that gets it done months ahead of time XD

mikey

ok maybe thanksgiving is pushing it but it always takes me a long time to make these
unmotivated

Tobbeh99

Would be really interested in participate in this, better theme than the last one, but I have lot to do atm and also some stuff planned, and y also a job. :-\
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Olimar12345

Quote from: braixen1264 on September 02, 2016, 01:00:37 PMImo working with a shorter deadline is part of the challenge.

Sure, but that can be a different challenge for everybody, completely dependent on one's personal day-to-day schedule. I'm a firm believer of trying to accommodate more people so that the turnout is better, rather than making it a shorter deadline to increase some sort of challenge factor. Cobraroll was always really cool about it, check out the first few contests to see what I mean.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Latios212

I'm late, but is there any guideline that still needs to be resolved?

As for the deadline, we'll likely extend it if it seems like most people need it. But the point of the date we set is for you to pretend it's a hard deadline for now to avoid procrastinating it.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

daj

Quote from: Latios212 on September 04, 2016, 02:01:03 PMI'm late, but is there any guideline that still needs to be resolved?

Umm, the one about mus files please! ^^ Are they nevessary or recommended? Is a pdf + audio mixdown a fair alternative?

QuoteAs for the deadline, we'll likely extend it if it seems like most people need it. But the point of the date we set is for you to pretend it's a hard deadline for now to avoid procrastinating it.

*silently cheers*

Sir Dino

I have three more days and I still haven't figured out which two songs- crap.

WaluigiTime64

Quote from: Sir Dino on September 05, 2016, 11:44:55 PMI have three more days and I still haven't figured out which two songs- crap.
Same. I might drop out too, I'm just not feeling as enthusiastic as I was around a week ago.
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

Dekkadeci

I still have a collection of song pairs I did not submit--if you think you can work with any 2 songs, PM me and I'll respond.

Dudeman

At Brainy's request via Skype, the OP has been updated. The new deadline to submit your arrangements is October 15th.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.