News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

Nintendo Switch

Started by DS, September 18, 2016, 08:28:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yug_Guy

Maelstrom

Maelstrom

Yug_Guy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5uik5fgIaI

My current thoughts:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYESYESYESYESYSE
[close]

E. Gadd Industries

???
Since when was King Boo in MK8??
[close]
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Sebastian

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on October 20, 2016, 07:07:38 AM
???
Since when was King Boo in MK8??
[close]
That's exactly what I thought^

Also, new Mario 3D Game. YES.

DocDoom2

Spoiler
I am hype. Hopefully the battery life on the portable part isn't like the Wii U gamepad's...
Also, is that an open-world Mario game?
[close]
Please note I use Musescore and transfer it into Finale Notepad, so formatting may be messed up and help would be appreciated.

Sebastian

Quote from: DocDoom2 on October 20, 2016, 07:14:04 AM
Spoiler
Also, is that an open-world Mario game?
[close]
That. Would. Be. Awesome.
It reminds me of Super Mario Sunshine.

I'm not quite sure how I feel about this. I believe this console could be great.....but then again it could be another Wii U flop. Nintendo better not be stupid though if they want this console to be great.

Maelstrom

Well, judging by how they didn't tack on Wii, but went with a different non-game-console name like "switch" will probably do them wonders.

edit: And why do we speak in spoilers?

Sebastian

Quote from: Maelstrom on October 20, 2016, 07:19:03 AMWell, judging by how they didn't tack on Wii, but went with a different non-game-console name like "switch" will probably do them wonders.
Hmm, you do have an excellent point here. I believe the name "Wii" got old before the Wii U even came out.

Maelstrom

Did anyone notice the heart in the right side of the background of the 2nd clip of the 3D mario game, a la SM64?

Maelstrom

http://nichegamer.com/2016/10/20/first-look-at-nintendos-new-console-nintendo-switch/
Here's a rundown of the devs involved and committed to the system, along with a lot of salt in the comments.

Sebastian

Super Mario 128 would be great.

DocDoom2

Quote from: Maelstrom on October 20, 2016, 07:25:50 AMDid anyone notice the heart in the right side of the background of the 2nd clip of the 3D mario game, a la SM64?
Good I'm not the only one who noticed that!
Also anyone notice the 2 item slots on the Mario Kart part?
Mario seems to have the running-speed boost from 3D World which I hear people don't like, but I never really cared either way.
Please note I use Musescore and transfer it into Finale Notepad, so formatting may be messed up and help would be appreciated.

cashwarrior1

I can only think:
Spoiler
Skyrim is on a Nintendo console?!
[close]