Least favourite parts of your favourite fiction, and vice versa

Started by Nitro Indigo, October 16, 2016, 11:31:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WaluigiTime64

Quote from: Dudeman on October 21, 2016, 07:14:13 PMWoo, Mega Man 6! Can't say it's my favorite if I choose to acknowledge every other Mega Man series, but it's my favorite of the Classic titles. Haven't played it in a while, so can you remind me what's up with the sliding?
When you finish a slide, you stutter for a bit before walking normally. Sliding and jumping doesn't get affected by this at least.
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

Dude

Quote from: WaluigiTime64 on October 21, 2016, 06:29:27 PMJust a few:

Touhou 10: Mountain of Faith is extremely cruel with its extra-life gimmick.

wasn't that how it was in eosd tho? Just use Marisa Bugged anyway it makes it more fun.

WaluigiTime64

Quote from: Dude on October 21, 2016, 09:30:38 PMwasn't that how it was in eosd tho? Just use Marisa Bugged anyway it makes it more fun.
It's the faith counter/gauge/thing that's the problem.
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

WaluigiTime64

WaluigiTime64

BlackDragonSlayer

The final boss of Axiom Verge totally needed difficulty scaling depending on how many items you collected.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

braix

Quote from: Nitro Indigo on October 21, 2016, 03:00:09 PMI can't tell if you love or hate League of Legends from that post alone, Braixen.
It's a drug to me, I love it and it hurts.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

league of legends is a very unique game.  Ask any player on any given day and they'll almost certainly tell you they hate it and it's the worst game ever.  At the same time, no matter how many times said player uninstalls it, they'll reinstall and continue playing.
unmotivated

Nitro Indigo

I mentioned Toy Story 2 in the original post, and to be honest... the airport scene isn't as epic as I remembered it. The scene feels very slow-paced, and the palette was very grey, though the music where they were chasing the luggage thing was pretty awesome.

AND THE PLANE WASN'T VOICED BY JASON ISAACS!
Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.