NinSheetMusic > Submission Center

The Official "What to do with my sheets if I disappear" Topic

<< < (8/8)

Brawler4Ever:
Oh hey.

Since I've disappeared, I grant immediate and total rights to anyone interested in my sheets.

This means that I'm done arranging, for now (and probably forever). I would like my sheets submitted to the site, but I lack the technical and musical skills required for them to be up to par. At this moment, all of my sheets are up for grabs.

02 is really close to done, I feel. SMM Title Screens are also pretty close. Everything else is pretty meh, if I remember correctly. I don't know if the links still work. If not, I'll resubmit them on my thread.

mikey:
uh yes I have a question: do you still play brawl or have you moved on to smash4?  I've been wondering this for a while and it's good to see you

Dudeman:
Oh shit, it's B4E. Hope you're having fun, whatever you're doing now.

Libera:
This is such a sad topic....

Anyway, if I am ever gone for three months (haven't posted in the forum or on discord) then you have permission to submit any of my arrangements (NOT Fire Emblem or Drakengard/NieR).

If I am ever gone for six months (haven't posted in the forum or on discord) then you have permission to submit any of my arrangements (apart from the first Drakengard game).

If I am ever gone for 3 years (haven't posted in the forum or on discord) then you have permission to submit any of my arrangements. 

(I might edit this again at some point but for now eh.)

Altissimo:
In the past I said that if I ever just stopped submitting to submy sheets for me. I have changed my stance on this: 1) if I disappear I don't want any of my sheets admitted and 2) odds are I will be submitting a lot less frequently, eventually ceasing to submit entirely, in the coming months, which is why this is relevant at all.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version