News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

TWG SPOOP (Skeletrons vs. Lazy Bears)

Started by EFitTrainr, October 22, 2016, 09:44:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dude

Olimar12345

Lmao my Dudeman vote was a response to dude's mlf vote (which was what I thought Noc was doing in the first place xD )
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Olimar12345

Wait, so are we being serious now?

Oh.

Well in that case, I'm sure it's worth mentioning that BDS'

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on October 24, 2016, 11:11:07 PMOlimar did not claim to me.

Should probably be taken with a grain of salt, because we don't know how many people ACTUALLY claimed to BDS. tbh I didn't even see his post saying to claim to him xD

I guess my Dudeman vote is retracted for now too

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on October 25, 2016, 08:07:38 AMand I know who he seered
No you don't.

Quote from: Olimar12345 on October 25, 2016, 09:02:42 AMWait, so are we being serious now?

Oh.

Should probably be taken with a grain of salt, because we don't know how many people ACTUALLY claimed to BDS. tbh I didn't even see his post saying to claim to him xD

I got an Aegis Bear claim, a role which you claimed to be. You are not Aegis Bear.

Olimar
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

mikey

Quote from: Dudeman on October 25, 2016, 08:23:35 AMJust what I was thinking. although I don't want a boring day one Noc lynch, that always happens
my master plan is finally working
unmotivated

SlowPokemon

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on October 25, 2016, 09:41:46 AMmy master plan is finally working

This made me laugh.

Quote from: Olimar12345 on October 25, 2016, 09:02:42 AMWait, so are we being serious now?

Oh.

This entire post just rubs me the wrong way. It's true that we don't know if BDS is being honest, but using a flimsy excuse like "I didn't see the post where he said to claim" is just endlessly lame and bad. Combine that with a second Aegis Bear claim (which I'm not even entirely sure what it means since our host hasn't been kind enough to post the rules, but it seems like Aegis should have been the FIRST to claim) and I think I can reasonably conclude I'm voting Olimar.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

BlackDragonSlayer

Aegis Bear is the guardian. Hence, I'll definitely be sticking around.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

mikey

yeah can we please get the rules in the OP?  I have no clue what I'm doing or how this game works tbh
unmotivated

Dude

...but what if Olimar is the aegis bear and the other one isn't and bds was the wolf all along and the real detective bear is a pos player who is super inactive????

Hmm.... Who got seer'd last night bds?

mikey

unmotivated

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Dude on October 25, 2016, 11:31:45 AM...but what if Olimar is the aegis bear and the other one isn't and bds was the wolf all along and the real detective bear is a pos player who is super inactive????

Hmm.... Who got seer'd last night bds?
That would be quite a coincidence... anyway, I don't really want to say who was seered yet, so that they won't be wolfed.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

EFitTrainr

I like food.

Dude

TheZeldaPianist275 because he's been online but hasn't said anything yet.

SlowPokemon

Okay even if Olimar was Aegis Bear why tf would he 1. not claim to BDS immediately and 2. CLAIM PUBLICLY????
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Dude

Good point, but that still doesn't tell me why tzp hasn't said anything in the thread even though he's been online.