News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

The Great NSM Audit™

Started by Yug_Guy, October 22, 2016, 03:26:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yug_Guy

Since today's update was a bit different, I'm also changing up my update for today:

Thanks to today's update, the games Super Mario Bros., Super Mario Bros. 2, and Super Mario Bros. 3, and all of their arrangements have been taken off of the spreadsheet entirely. Go team!

This has been your NSM Audit Update™. We look forward to seeing you in another castle.

Yug_Guy

"Galtar® will continue after these messages:"

Today's update added a total of 5 replacements, all of which were taken off of the spreadsheet.

This has been your NSM Audit Update™. We now return-now here's my-to Galtar®.

Yug_Guy

Gonna be real honest here - despite the fact that Oli & the others did a complete overhaul of the classic Metroid games, (great job btw) only two of them were on the spreadsheet to begin with. Both of them were from Super Metroid. But hey, at least it's something, right?

This has been your NSM Audit Update™. We look forward to seeing you in the next mission.

Yug_Guy

It's halloween y'all! BRING ON THE SPOOKS!

Today's update added a total of 9 replacements, 6 of which were taken off of the spreadsheet.

Those of us at The Great NSM Audit™ would like to remind our loyal followers that even though our spreadsheet tries to keep record of all bad sheets on site, that we do miss some every once in a while. We'd ask that you please remain vigilant for any bad sheets, and to let us know if you spot anything out of place or of bad quality.

This has been your NSM Audit Update™. We look forward to seeing you at the start of the next Skeleton War.

BrainyLucario

You're doing great things here, Yug. Great things indeed.
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Yug_Guy

It's a Christmas Miracle™!

Today's update added a total of 7 replacements, all of which were taken off of the spreadsheet.

This has been your NSM Audit Update™. We look forward to seeing you next holiday season.

Dudeman

That's a pretty grand audit update
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Yug_Guy

Somebody touch-a my Audit! This meme isn't stale yet, right?...

Today's update added a total of 9 replacements, all of which were taken off of the spreadsheet. In addition, the games Dragon Quest (the game, not the series) and Touhou 8: Imperishable Night have been taken off of the spreadsheet entirely.

This has been your NSM Audit Update™. We look forward to seeing you after you go home-a to your house.

Brawler4Ever

QuoteButterfly |   Brawler4Ever |   There's actually nothing wrong with the formatting, but this song is actually licensed from Smile.dk's album "Smile", and I believe that we don't allow licensed songs, yes? So this song should be taken down?

This song was done about a forever ago. I actually don't know the exact protocol. If we want it removed, I have no objections. :)
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

Yug_Guy

Quote from: Brawler4Ever on March 17, 2018, 05:00:49 PMThis song was done about a forever ago. I actually don't know the exact protocol. If we want it removed, I have no objections. :)
I'd say check with the updaters first, but to my knowledge we don't allow licensed songs on-site.

Yug_Guy

Expecting an update? APRIL FOOLS!

...oh wait...

Today's update added 1 replacement, which was taken off of the spreadsheet.

This has been your NSM Audit Update™. We look forward to seeing you in our next prank video. Like and subscribe!

Yug_Guy

It begins.

Today's update added a total of 5 replacements, all of which were taken off of the spreadsheet.

This has been your NSM Audit Update™. We look forward to seeing you for "Diamond & Pearl Adventures Part 2: Electric Boogaloo"

Yug_Guy

D             Y   L
I              O   I
D             U   K
                    E

T    N       U   
H    E       P
E    W           D A T E?

Today's update added a total of 5 replacements, all of which were taken off of the spreadsheet, plus one extra.

This has been your NSM Audit Update™. We look forward to seeing you in the next panel.

Dude

D yl i oi d uk e tn u he p ew date

Yug_Guy

Today's update added a total of 17 replacements, 19 of which were taken off of the spreadsheet. In addition, the game The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker was taken off of the spreadsheet entirely.

This has been your NSM Audit Update™. We look forward to seeing you at the next island