News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

The Great NSM Audit™

Started by Yug_Guy, October 22, 2016, 03:26:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dudeman

Quote from: Yug_Guy on June 18, 2018, 06:22:24 PMToday's update added a total of 17 replacements,
Hey that's pretty ne--
Quote19 of which
wat
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Latios212

They're some really good replacements!!

(There were mostly challenge replacements, but also a couple of edit replacements where small adjustments were made to bring the sheets up to speed)
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Maelstrom

Yug_Guy

Quote from: Maelstrom on June 18, 2018, 07:05:45 PMyour url failed
Which one? All links appear to be working at the moment.

Maelstrom

Yug_Guy

Update time.

Today's update added a total of 3 replacements, 2 of which were taken off of the spreadsheet.
I could've sworn that The Decisive Battle was on the spreadsheet, but I guess it's not

This has been your NSM Audit Update™. We look forward to seeing you in the not-so-great sequel.

Sebastian

I thought that you would be interested to know that I deleted a sheet from the site. There was a copy of an arrangement (under a different title) in the Super Mario RPG game that was never deleted after being replaced.

LeviR.star

I'd also note that, yes, the Balloon Fight sheet under Melee is supposed to be under Balloon Fight as "Bonus Round". Same song.

Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Yug_Guy

Quote from: LeviR.star on August 14, 2018, 10:10:07 AMI'd also note that, yes, the Balloon Fight sheet under Melee is supposed to be under Balloon Fight as "Bonus Round". Same song.
I just have whatever's listed on-site in the Audit. Whether or not the title is correct and/or under the correct game series is a different problem entirely. But hey, good to see you're making this problem known.

Yug_Guy

Do I spy another update?

Today's update added a total of 4 replacements, all of which were taken off of the spreadsheet. In addition, the game Haunted Castle has been taken off of the spreadsheet entirely.

This has been your NSM Audit Update™. We look forward to seeing you next time you try to invade DK Isle.

LeviR.star

Woo-hoo! That monstrosity of a sheet is no more (course, I did happen to save it to my files)
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Yug_Guy

The fall season is coming, so you know what that means:

[close]

Today's update added a total of 4 replacements, all of which were taken off of the spreadsheet.

This has been your NSM Audit Update™. We look forward to seeing you next season.

Yug_Guy

Today's update added a total of 13 replacements, 11 of which were taken off of the spreadsheet. In addition, the games Fire Emblem, Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War, Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance, Fire Emblem: The Binding Blade and Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones have been taken off of the spreadsheet entirely.

Which means...
Fire Emblem is officially the first series to be completely replaced!

Give yourselves a pat on the back!
[close]

This has been your NSM Audit Update™. We look forward to seeing you in the next adventure.

LeviR.star

Quote from: Yug_Guy on September 24, 2018, 06:43:13 PM
Fire Emblem is officially the first series to be completely replaced!

Next up: Kirby

Dekkadeci

Quote from: LeviR.star on September 24, 2018, 08:45:01 PMNext up: Kirby
Not until the "Taking Over the Halberd" sheet gets replaced, which I suspect won't be for a long while.

(And I also suspect that no one wants to clean up Marx's theme.)