See you space cowboy...

Main Menu

The Great NSM Audit™

Started by Yug_Guy, October 22, 2016, 03:26:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Libera

Just wanted to pop in to say thanks for taking the time to do this!  Also:

Quote from: Yug_Guy on September 24, 2018, 06:43:13 PM
Fire Emblem is officially the first series to be completely replaced!

I didn't realise that and it makes me very happy.  :)

Latios212

Quote from: Dekkadeci on September 24, 2018, 10:28:00 PMNot until the "Taking Over the Halberd" sheet gets replaced, which I suspect won't be for a long while.

(And I also suspect that no one wants to clean up Marx's theme.)
I have both in progress actually
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Yug_Guy

*muffled bone rattling in the distance*

Today's update added a total of 5 replacements, all of which were taken off of the spreadsheet. In addition, the game F-Zero has been taken off of the spreadsheet entirely.

This has been your NSM Audit Update™. We look forward to seeing you awake once September has ended.

Yug_Guy

I can't come up with anything for the intro, so just pretend I said something funny or witty.

Today's update added a total of 4 replacements, all of which were taken off of the spreadsheet.

This has been your NSM Audit Update™. We look forward to seeing you after the writers strike is over.

BlackDragonSlayer

Hmm, looking at the spreadsheet, it seems like there are a lot of sheets by Deku where the only error is replacing the URL. When he gets back, can someone poke him to let him know? :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Yug_Guy

Arrangers beware:
this new replacement will cause quite a scare

Today's update added a total of 1 replacement, which was taken off of the spreadsheet.

This has been your NSM Audit Update™. We look forward to seeing you next All Hallow's Eve... muahahahahaa!

LeviR.star

Question: I've asked this before, but is there really any point in keeping the DL2 Dedede sheet up on-site anymore? It doesn't need to be replaced, because its DL1 counterpart is already under its own game, and that sheet is fine. Besides, the two songs are nearly identical, anyway.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Yug_Guy

Me: NSM updates are so sparse, I don't need to worry about updating the spreadsheet.

NSM Updaters: *post updates at a record pace*

Me:

Today's update added a total of 5 replacements, all of which were taken off of the spreadsheet.

This has been your NSM Audit Update™. We look forward to seeing you once I stop posting dead memes.

Yug_Guy

EVERY SHEET IS REPLACED!
...okay, not really. But it is still a substantial amount

Today's update added a total of 23 replacements, 21 of which were taken off of the spreadsheet.

This has been your NSM Audit Update™. We look forward to seeing you with no items, Fox only and on Final Destination.

Yug_Guy

Y'know, I'd appreciate it if the updaters weren't working so hard to put out updates so I don't have to keep constantly updating all this stuff like a madman.

Today's update added a total of 3 replacements, all of which were taken off of the spreadsheet.

This has been your NSM Audit Update™. We look forward to seeing you tomorrow probably if this rate keeps up.

Yug_Guy

*yaaaaaawwwwwnn*

...I just got up from my nap, what'd I miss?

Today's update added a total of 2 replacements, all of which were taken off of the spreadsheet.

This has been your NSM Audit Update™. We look forward to seeing you after our morning coffee.

Yug_Guy

...don't bug me, I'm too busy playing Smash Bros.

Today's update added a total of 6 replacements, 5 of which were taken off of the spreadsheet.

This has been your NSM Audit Update™. We look forward to seeing you after this match.

BrainyLucario

Can we just take a moment to appreciate Yug
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Libera

Quote from: BrainyLucario on February 19, 2019, 09:14:33 AMCan we just take a moment to appreciate Yug

I take a moment every day to appreciate Yug.

Yug_Guy

...is it finally done yet?

...thank god, this winter has felt waaaaaaayy too long.

Today's update added a total of 3 replacements, all of which were taken off of the spreadsheet.

This has been your NSM Audit Update™. We look forward to seeing you in full bloom.