News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

The Great NSM Audit™

Started by Yug_Guy, October 22, 2016, 03:26:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yug_Guy

#DPPtgang

Today's update added a total of 9 replacements, all of which were taken off of the spreadsheet.

This has been your NSM Audit Update™. We look forward to seeing you in 3,000 years.

Yug_Guy

Thank you for finding the moon. But, I wish you hadn't!

Today's update added a total of 4 replacements, all of which were taken off of the spreadsheet. In addition, the game Sonic & Knuckles has been taken off of the spreadsheet entirely.

This has been your NSM Audit Update™. We look forward to seeing you at the malt shop.

Yug_Guy

"Would you like an NSM Audit update to finish your meal? 'Tis wafer thin!"

Today's update added a total of 4 replacements, all of which were taken off of the spreadsheet. In addition, the game Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney: Trials and Tribulations has been taken off of the spreadsheet entirely.

This has been your NSM Audit Update™. We look forward to seeing you... oh dear... Garçon, get the bucket!

Yug_Guy

Latios couldn't come up with a joke for today, so I'm not going to spend any time worrying about creating one either.

Today's update added a total of 3 replacements, all of which were taken off of the spreadsheet.

This has been your NSM Audit Update™. We look forward to seeing you next time.

Yug_Guy

This update was uploaded so late I slept through it all. Honestly not that surprising...

Today's update added a total of 5 replacements, all of which were taken off of the spreadsheet. In addition, the game Mario Kart DS has been taken off of the spreadsheet entirely.

This has been your NSM Audit Update™. We look forward to seeing you at 12 pm sharp.

Latios212

Did a slight bit of cleaning up this morning:
- Updated URL/copyright for Brinstar (Four Hands) from Super Smash Bros. Melee
- Updated the three remaining Mother sheets` subtitles to be EarthBound Beginnings
- Cleaned up Rest Point from Kirby Super Star, along with the two remaining Kirby & The Amazing Mirror sheets (Cabbage Cavern, Rainbow Route)
- Xenoblade section is now entirely up to standard!
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Yug_Guy

Quote from: Latios212 on June 21, 2020, 12:03:49 PM- Xenoblade section is now entirely up to standard!
XENOBLADE IS FINISHED!!!

Yug_Guy

yes heloo i am reel man do u wan tu go skatbords?

Today's update added 1 replacement, which was taken off of the spreadsheet.

This has been your NSM Audit Update™. We look forward to seeing you at skate park.

Yug_Guy

It is time.

Today's update added a total of 26 replacements, 25 of which were taken off of the spreadsheet. In addition, the games Duck Hunt and Kirby Super Star have been taken off of the spreadsheet entirely.

This has been your NSM Audit Update™. We look forward to seeing you very soon...

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Yug_Guy

We have to get through all of these replacements!

Today's updated added a total of 43 replacements, 41 of which were taken off of the spreadsheet. In addition, the following games were taken off of the spreadsheet entirely:
  • Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney
  • Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney
  • Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney: Justice for All
  • Animal Crossing: City Folk
  • Mach Rider

What all of this means, is:

The Ace Attorney section is Finished!!!
[close]

This has been your NSM Audit Update™. We look forward to seeing you in the next case.

Yug_Guy

Hey, uh... can someone please tell me why there are bags full of seashells scattered around my office?

...hello? Anyone?

Today's updates added 2 replacements, both of which were taken off of the spreadsheet.

This has been your NSM Audit Update™. We look forward to seeing you once I finish cleaning my office.

Yug_Guy

spooky

Today's update added 2 replacements, both of which were taken off of the spreadsheet.

This has been your NSM Audit Update™. We look forward to seeing you next Halloween...

Yug_Guy

gobble gobble

Today's updated added 1 replacement, which was taken off of the spreadsheet.

This has been your NSM Audit Update™. We look forward to seeing you when I wake up after this food coma.

Yug_Guy

(I'm not memeing, for the record)

Today's update added a total of 44 replacements, all of which were taken off of the spreadsheet. In addition, the following games were taken off of the spreadsheet entirely:
  • Crystalis
  • Dig Dug
  • Donkey Kong Country 3: Dixie Kong's Double Trouble!
  • Earthworm Jim
  • Harvest Moon 64
  • Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life
  • Radical Dreamers
  • Touhou 6: The Embodiment of Scarlet Devil
  • Touhou 10.5: Scarlet Weather Rhapsody
  • Touhou 13: Ten Desires
In addition, with this update we can now take three series off of the spreadsheet. Without further ado, let's pay tribute to these series:

Chrono Trigger is FINISHED!!!
[close]

Harvest Moon is FINISHED!!!
[close]

Touhou is FINISHED!!!
[close]

Thank you to everyone that submitted replacements!

This has been your NSM Audit Update™. We look forward to seeing you next time.