Series: Kirby
Game: Kirby's Adventure
Console: Nintendo Entertainment System
Title: Yogurt Yard
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Jompa

Replacement Information:

Links to Existing Sheet: MUS | MIDI | PDF
Replacement Type: Edit (existing arranger remains)

[attachment deleted by admin]

Latios212

Hey Jompa, long time no see! :D

...but there's nothing wrong with the current sheet, is there? I reviewed it and it was just put on site a couple months ago.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Jompa

Hello :) I'm just here for this replacement, as the current arrangement bugged me pretty hard :)

It may not be much, but there is some wrong to that arrangement ;) measure 17 & 18 (among other small things) were wrong, so I wanted to make a replacement, but because of those measures I didn't really have trust in the arrangement, so I decided to do it from scratch myself. And since the guide to replacements said that if you started from scratch you should categorize it as a "challenge" type, that's what I did. The replacement did turn out very similar to the current sheet, but I did techinically start from scratch. If it's decided that the current arranger should get credit as well, then I'm completely fine with that, as the old arrangement was very thoroughly arranged, apart from the faulty parts, so Static kinda deserves credit for that.

EDIT: I also wanna point out that some of the articulations in the old arrangement were kind of a little bit off from the original, but that is a pretty minor issue.
Birdo for Smash

Latios212

We can edit Static's sheet with necessary changes. He's active, so should be around shortly to discuss.

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Static

I'm actually really glad this was brought up, as I caught the same errors you did a few weeks ago and was planning on submitting an edit through the sheet errors thread. Anyway, I've already revised the bassline and the articulations, which were both off. I'd like to see what other catches you found as well, Jompa, and then I'll add them to the sheet.

The only other thing I'm not entirely sure on are the accidentals, especially in the middle section. I'll be looking over this sheet again soon when I'll be on my PC.

Static

OK, here are the revisions I made:

[MID] [MUS] [MUSX] [PDF]

I fixed my sheet according to your arrangement, but changed some of the articulations around to make it a little more accurate to the original. Also, I fixed many of the accidentals (changed the Cxs to D naturals when needed). I added your name under "Edited by" as well.

Unless there's any other small issues/adjustments that need to be addressed, I think this sheet should be good to go! Thanks for fixing this one by the way, I really appreciate it!

Jompa

I'm happy that it got fixed! ;D Great job! It really is a very accurate and well arranged arrangement you have there, I just had to try myself to see if there was more than just the bassline in the middle section (which there basically wasn't) ;) But now it is perfect!
Birdo for Smash

Jompa

Lastly, I want to point out two notes that are wrong: it's the same note:both  in measure #12 and #28 you have and E where there should be an F# in the bass. Other than that (and the bass in the middle part) there were no other mistakes in the entire arrangement :) Good Job!
Birdo for Smash

Static

Thanks! Those Es should be changed now, and all the files in the links I posted earlier should be updated as well.

Latios212

I went ahead and edited in the new files, as well as changed the submission type from challenge to edit.

Thank you both!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Latios212.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot