News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

Shadowkirby's 2016 NSM Superlatives - Because rules are for NERDS

Started by EFitTrainr, November 17, 2016, 01:10:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

unmotivated

Dude

Tobbeh99

What is this!?

Are you supposed to nominate creative words and phrases, and maybe win? Never understood what this "superlatives" were.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

mikey

unmotivated

Dudeman

I suggest taking a look at past years for examples. SK's version is, uh...unconventional, to say the least.

Making it official now: I'm putting up the "traditional" Superlatives within the next couple of weeks. Feel free to nominate here as well; we can always use a little levity.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Tobbeh99

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on November 18, 2016, 01:53:39 PMDo you know what the word superlative means

yes it's a adjective tense right? The very most of something, like "smartest" or "strongest".

So is it a game where we come up new superlatives, like the "gameiest" or the "smashiest", or??
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

braix

No, it's a game to see WHO is the -est person on NSM. Everyone votes for people who they think fit a certain title. Basically it's an award ceremony
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

WaluigiTime64

My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

EFitTrainr

um excuse but that's not a category

Also please start sending me nominations
I like food.

WaluigiTime64

My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

Tobbeh99

Quote from: braixen1264 on November 18, 2016, 10:09:12 PMNo, it's a game to see WHO is the -est person on NSM. Everyone votes for people who they think fit a certain title. Basically it's an award ceremony

Thanks! :)

10/10 tobbeh