News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

Template for Two Treble Cleffs

Started by LeviR.star, November 17, 2016, 06:54:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeviR.star

Hi, bombkirby13 here, just wanted to request a template with two treble cleffs; I found a forum for this such template, but misplaced the link. Thank you in advance. And if you could also show me a link to a forum for this type of thing, that would be nice.

The text format should look like the format in these templates: http://forum.ninsheetmusic.org/index.php?topic=8093.msg326311#msg326311

The two-treble cleff template will come in handy for Mega Man II songs.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Th3Gavst3r

I've added a folder to the dropbox link on that thread
(I'll link it here too, why not)
As for where to post, I guess you could've replied to my thread, but this is the Help board after all so I think you're fine :P

LeviR.star

Quote from: Th3Gavst3r on November 17, 2016, 07:48:32 PMI've added a folder to the dropbox link on that thread
(I'll link it here too, why not)
As for where to post, I guess you could've replied to my thread, but this is the Help board after all so I think you're fine :P

Thank you so much!  :D
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Th3Gavst3r