LeviR.star's Arrangements - Finishing Off Dragon Quest (NES) ~ 2 New Sheets

Started by LeviR.star, November 18, 2016, 04:33:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeviR.star

Ok, bad news first: I'm waiting to post Pluto's stage theme as my 50th song. Good news: my .zip files now contain .mp3s!

[NDS] Kirby Super Star Ultra - "Helper's Rest"

[ZIP]

If you're a 90's kid and a Nintendo 64 fanboy, when you hear this song, you're probably going to yell, "RIPPLE STAR!!!". Yes, this theme is a remix of Ripple Star's map theme from Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards, but it's much more relaxing. Oh, and I forgot to ask... have you beaten Helper to Hero with all 20 helpers yet? (Yes, I know; Wheelie's tricky) Make sure to ration those Maxim Tomatoes, and just sit and listen to this song.

Thanks to Sebastian for helping me with the accelerando in the first two beats of m1.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

LeviR.star

50 ARRANGEMENTS

It's been so fun here on NinSheetMusic, and today, I proudly present a song that I've been meaning to finish for a long time:

[GB] Mega Man V - "Pluto"

[ZIP]

YouTube videos are added with these updates now, too!

I've arranged a lot of sheets since August 14th, and a lot of them weren't even finished (not to mention the ones that are ready, but not posted yet. :P) I've written 205 posts, gotten 6 sheets accepted, and made lots of friends (and no enemies! Hopefully...)

Here's all of the stats so far:

Oldest Arrangement: [GB] Kirby's Block Ball - "Blockworld Map"
Latest Arrangement: [GB] Mega Man V - "Pluto"
Oldest Accepted Sheet: [GB] Kirby's Block Ball - "Blockworld Map"
Latest Accepted Sheet: ⁂[Wii] Super Mario Galaxy - "Drip Drop Galaxy"
Last Sheet Made With Finale NotePad 2012: *[GB] Kirby's Block Ball - "Mr. Shine & Mr. Bright's Stage (Stage 5)"
First Sheet Made With Finale 2014: [GB] Mega Man: Dr. Wily's Revenge - "Wily Castle Intro"
Number of Sheets in Forums: 50
Number of Accepted Sheets: 6
Number of Replacement Sheets in Forums: 4
Number of Games With Sheets: 25
Number of Consoles With Sheets: 9
Game With the Most Sheets: [GB] Kirby's Block Ball, 15
Console With the Most Sheets: Game Boy, 33
Series With the Most Sheets: Kirby, 25

Thanks to all who have helped me reach this point, which include Sebastian, Dudeman, Latios212, E. Gadd Industries, Olimar12345, and many more. I guarantee many more sheets in the future, for years to come! Thanks so much, NinSheetMusic! This is a 5-year-long dream come true! ;D
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

E. Gadd Industries

Hey man, no problem! You're a pretty cool guy to have on the forums! And 'gratz on the 50th arrangement!
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

LeviR.star

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on February 05, 2017, 06:20:08 PMHey man, no problem! You're a pretty cool guy to have on the forums! And 'gratz on the 50th arrangement!

Thanks, E. Gadd! I won't ever be too old for this music-arranging tomfoolery!

Latios212

Congrats! That was a fast climb to 50, haha. You're showing great improvement, which is terrific. Keep it up!
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

LeviR.star

51st

I actually did this a couple weeks ago, but haven't posted it here until now.

{JP} [BS-X] BS Kirby's Toy Box - "Star Break - Title"

[ZIP]

This is the most obscure Kirby game in existence, next to Kirby Slide (an e-Reader game.) It is a game for the Satellaview/BS-X, a Japan-only Super Famicom peripheral. Being a compilation of short games, it was essential that you played it at certain times of the day, in order get the full experience. Copies of it are rare today, and some of the minigames remain unplayable by everyone, according to what the Internet knows. Heck, I had to create my own YouTube video for this arrangement. Enjoy!

Oh, and I'll get this submitted as soon as Olimar12345 and The Deku Trombonist get things with the coding worked out...

LeviR.star

52nd

This was started a LONG time ago, but never finished until now. I should begin to finish a bunch of others soon, too.

[GB] Mega Man: Dr. Wily's Revenge - "Boss"

[ZIP]

The first handheld Mega Man, and the first Mega Man game to be outsourced to a different company; Dr. Wily's Revenge's title may sound cheesy, but it is really what I consider the best of the Game Boy series. This boss theme is structured similarly to Mega Man 2's, and they both play during every boss of their respective games. Enjoy this 52nd sheet!

LeviR.star

53rd

This was also started a long time ago, and renewed recently.

[GB] Kirby's Pinball Land - "Whispy Woods Land"

[TOPIC]

54th

This is a newer piece, created specifically for the submissions for this month

[SNES] Kirby Super Star - "Computer Virus Battle"

[TOPIC]

This theme is a remix of the boss theme from the same game, except this version is in a different key. It also includes newer sections, unheard from the previous theme.

LeviR.star

54th

When WaluigiTime64 posted his Venus Stage arrangement earlier today, I decided I should do another V arrangement of my own.

[GB] Mega Man V - "Neptune Stage"

[ZIP]

Mega Man V, a game so laggy it's almost a different experience played without the lag, but hey, the music doesn't get slowed down. Neptune's stage theme is a simple yet catchy song, structured similarly to Pluto's. Neptune's animations were a little awkward, but you can't help but smile at his goofy facial expression.

Anway, please enjoy this extremely recent arrangment! I have some catching up to do.

LeviR.star

This is one BIG update here. Prepare yourself.

55th

[GB] Kirby's Dream Land 2 - "Dark Castle (Replacement)"

[ZIP]

56th

[GBA] Kirby: Nightmare in Dreamland - "Main Menu"

[ZIP]

57th

[GBA] Kirby & The Amazing Mirror - "Starting Stage"

*Note: Not the Intro Stage music. Latios212 already took care of that.

[ZIP]

58th

[NES] Mega Man 5 - "Password"

[ZIP]

59th

[GB] Mega Man II - "Title Screen"

[ZIP]

60th

[GB] Mega Man IV - "Wily Stage"

[ZIP]

E. Gadd Industries

"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Zeila

In Title Screen, you're missing some harmonies from m17-23, beat 4 of the last measure should be two eighth notes, and the repeat sign at the end is both confusing and redundant (since you also marked DC). Just leave the D.C. and get rid of the repeat sign. Aside from that, nice job

LeviR.star

Quote from: Zeila on February 20, 2017, 03:17:36 PMIn Title Screen, you're missing some harmonies from m17-23, beat 4 of the last measure should be two eighth notes, and the repeat sign at the end is both confusing and redundant (since you also marked DC). Just leave the D.C. and get rid of the repeat sign. Aside from that, nice job

Thanks, Zeila! I'll get right to it! :D

LeviR.star

61st

[SNES] Mega Man 7 - "New Weapon"

[ZIP]

I forgot about this one. This was made a while ago. Enjoy!