News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

LeviR.star's Arrangements - Finishing Off Dragon Quest (NES) ~ 2 New Sheets

Started by LeviR.star, November 18, 2016, 04:33:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeviR.star

EDIT: Yay! 6 pages now!

Remember the last time I did a non-chiptune sheet?

Neither do I.

118th

[Wii] Kirby's Epic Yarn - "World 5: Snow Land"

[ZIP]

Blahddy blahddy blah, stuff I said last night, yak yak yak...
Quote from: LeviR.star on July 30, 2017, 08:46:45 PMBoy oh boy, did I forget about finishing this. Back in February I the first three measures for this one, so during camp, I thought I'd complete it when I got home. I'm kinda glad I stalled so long, because it would have been a nightmare to do nearly 6 months prior to now.

If this song was already purely piano, I'll bet it would have been on-site years ago.

I'm happy to participate in this unnofficial arrangement project! I might even do Future City and a few others, too! ;)
[close]

Love this soundtrack. Can't wait to do more.

Anyhoo, next update should be tomorrow. Next Kirby update will likely contain a song from Kirby: Squeak Squad. As always, enjoy! I'm not feeling like typing a lot right now and I hope you'll understand.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

LeviR.star

Hey, will you look at that! I'm nearly done with this game's OST! It shall be my 4th dedicated game!

[GB] Mega Man III

119th

New Weapon [ZIP]

120th

Game Over [ZIP]

121st

Wily Stage Intro [ZIP]

122nd

Wily Defeated [ZIP]

Quote from: LeviR.star on December 15, 2016, 12:01:26 PMCurrently working on:

[GB] Mega Man III - "New Weapon"

...yyyyyeeeaaahhhh I kinda stalled on this one for a while, too. Good news is that it would have turned out horrible in December of 2016, and that I did it now instead.

Only 3 more Mega Man III sheets left, and I will have completed a Mega Man OST for the first time! Give me more time, and I'll have every Mega Man III song sheeted and uploaded to this PA! Thank you all for your patience, and enjoy!
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

LeviR.star

Whaddya know? I was right!

[GB] Mega Man III

123rd

Punk [ZIP]

124th

Password [ZIP]

125th

Title Screen [ZIP]

Woo! 125 Sheets!

gbelair3 apprently doesn't know what Mega Man III's title screen sounds like. :P

Now we're makin' progress! Enjoy!

LeviR.star

126th

[BS-X] Satellaview BIOS - "Downloading Theme 2"

[ZIP]

I plan to do the rest of the Satellaview BIOS songs in sheet form eventually, but for now, here's a ragtime piece. This one, even considering it has more chords than I've ever done in one sheet, surprisingly took less than 45 minutes. Enjoy!

LeviR.star

Hoo... it's been a while.

127th

[GB] Castlevania: The Adventure - "Battle of the Holy"

[ZIP]

I admittedly have never played a Castlevania game, and I might not play this one, but I noticed that it had no sheets at all here. Thus, I decided to do the most memorable tune.

Can't talk long; gotta update my OP. Enjoy, and see ya!

LeviR.star

I need to catch up here...

128th

⁂[NES] Super Mario Bros. 3 - "Miscellaneous Short Themes" (w/ ThatHiddenCharacter!)

[ZIP]

Go find the videos yerself, ya lazy butt

129th

[NES] Ghosts 'n Goblins - "Graveyard, Forest & Ice Palace"

[ZIP]

130th

[NES] Ghosts 'n Goblins - "Stage Start"

[ZIP]

131st

[NES] Ghosts 'n Goblins - "Stage Clear"

[ZIP]

I haven't much to say here, other than that I'm astonished that we don't already have Graveyard, Forest & Ice Palace on-site already. Oh, and the Super Mario Bros. 3 collab made it on-site before it made it here.

Enjoy!

LeviR.star

You may have been wondering why I haven't been posting in a while. This is one of those reasons.

[NES] Spelunker

132nd

Stage 1 [ZIP]

133rd

Stage 2 [ZIP]

134th

Ghost Approaching [ZIP]

135th

Lost a Life [ZIP]

136th

Game Over [ZIP]

137th

Doors Opened [ZIP]

138th

Stage 3 [ZIP]

139th

Stage 4 [ZIP]

140th

Ending [ZIP]

Behold! My 5th dedicated game! While this may not be nearly as impressive as my Balloon Kid project, with my Musical Practice and Set Construction hours this was a somewhat proud accomplishment of mine. Enjoy! There will be more sheets on the way!

LeviR.star

We have officially crossed the line between sheets and memes

141st

[CD-i] Philips CD-i BIOS - "Start-Up Fanfare"

Yes, this is now technically a "dedicated game", as far as I know

[ZIP]

I wanted to post this about 2-3 weeks ago, but I lost track of time. Apologies.

This sheet was one expected to be a challenge for me, but the chords actually ended up being a bit easier to guess than I expected. I'm not confident that they're 100% accurate, (at least as piano chords), but I've been told they sounded pretty good, so I'll give this a shot! Enjoy!

I don't know what my next Philips CD-i sheet will be, but whatever it shall be, it shall be obscure, (considering it's on the CD-i in the first place). Stay tuned for more sheets!

LeviR.star

My word, it's been a long time. Expect a normal flow of sheets now, folks.

142nd

[MUL] Sonic the Hedgehog (8-bit) - "Bridge Zone"

[ZIP]

This actually was arranged over a month ago, but I never found the right time (or motivation) to share it here.

What a milestone! My first Sonic sheet! I'm not sure how many more games from this franchise I will cover, but I will definitely do more from this game in the future. I hope you enjoy! Ciao!

Msf, I'm counting on you to be the first person to notice my pun. Don't fail me, I know you're reading this.

LeviR.star

This one has been done for about a week, but I'm here to post it now.

143rd

{e-RDR}[GBA] Mario Party-e - "Waluigi's Reign"

[ZIP]

My second e-Reader game & sheet. This one was pretty quick and easy to do. I'd love to stay and chat more, but I've got an NHS induction ceremony to get to. See ya later, and I hope y'all enjoy the Theme of Waluigi!

LeviR.star

Look at this! Another dedicated game project! This time for...

Yume Kōjō: Doki Doki Panic, or Dream Factory: Heart-Pounding Panic!

For this game, I have arranged every song that was not included within Super Mario Bros. 2, (for which this game was essentially a spiritual prototype!) These unique themes include:

- the music for the title screen/introductory cutscene, (as opposed to a remix of "Underwater" from Super Mario Bros.) This music would be remixed for Super Mario Bros. 2's credits sequence
- the music for Subspace areas, (as opposed to a remix of "Ground Theme" from Super Mario Bros.)
- the music for invincibility, (as opposed to a remix of "Invincible" from Super Mario Bros.)
- the music for the incomplete ending, which plays only if you clear the final boss either for the 1st, 2nd or 3rd time
- the music for the complete ending and credits. These two sequences have similar melodies, and the former would be nearly duplicated for Super Mario Bros. 2, minus the Famicom Disk System's extra sound channel, and several other subtle differences

There were several changes made to the original for the Super Mario version, of course; the overworld theme was extended, the underground theme was slowed down, and slight adjustments were made to transition to the Nintendo Entertainment System's sound capabilities. For now, though, I'll be arranging the exclusive themes...

-- and here they are!

{JP}[NES] Yume Kōjō: Doki Doki Panic

144th

Title Theme [FOLDER]

145th

Subspace [FOLDER]

146th

Invincible [FOLDER]

147th

Incomplete Ending [FOLDER]

148th

Complete Ending [FOLDER]

I'm surprised no one else has already arranged for this game yet. If this game didn't exist, the Super Mario Bros. 2 we know of today would likely be very different, or even nonexistent. If you ask me, this music deserves to be on-site as much as Super Mario Bros. 2's. Anyway, Enjoy!

NEXT UP (Most Likely):

149th: [GB] Mega Man II - "Metal Man Stage"

150th: [NDS] New Super Mario Bros. - "Overworld (Versus Mode)"

LeviR.star

Happy thanksgiving, everyone! I've been waiting so long to be able to do this one for you guys!

149th

[GB] Mega Man II - "Metal Man Stage"

[ZIP]

^^ If you listened to the video up here, you may notice that it's not the easiest song to arrange. I have attempted this unsuccessfully before, but only once I was able to listen to the channels split was I able to hear the sections better. That second treble line sure is crazy. By the way...

I know none of you asked for this, but here's the black .midi. It's insane. [MIDI]

This game has quite the difficult soundtrack, but I like it, so I'm going to eventually arrange the entire song, one sheet at a time. Don't give up on me, guys!

Enjoy!

LeviR.star

On the 1st day of Christmas my true love gave to me...

1st/150th

[GB] Castlevania Legends - "Prologue"

[ZIP]

Will you look at that! I managed to time my 150th sheet on the first day of Christmas sheets, sheets which I am happy to take on this year! Don't worry; I've promised to do no more than 1 from a game, and 2 from a franchise. I don't do very much Castlevania sheeting, (compared to my Kirby and Mega Man sheet count, both posted and unposted), but I thought this might work decent as a Christmas selection. As always, enjoy, and have a jolly 1st day of Christmas!

LeviR.star

On the 2nd day of Christmas my true love gave to me...

2nd/151st

[3DS] Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon - "Secret Mine"

[ZIP]

This may be my most put-off sheet ever; even more so than "World 5: Snow Land" several posts back. Long story short: I polished up what I had from the 1-year-old outdated template, and finished what I didn't already. This was a tricky one, but I got it done, and I sure hope I did a good job. Say, if you happen to take a look, will you let me know below? I'd really appreciate, because this may be one of my next submissions. Enjoy!

ThatHiddenCharacter

This sounds very nice. Maybe when you submit it, I should submit my Severe Infestation arrangement so that they'll both be on-site. I didn't look at a pdf or Mus or anything, but it sounds great listening to the midi!
Discord server (We have continental breakfast): https://discord.gg/ZuFJBF4

Jointers Discord server (We have continental music):
https://discord.gg/ehHWckpTzn

Ko-fi page (I have continental continents):
https://ko-fi.com/thathiddencharacter