NinSheetMusic Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

NinSheetMusic is 17 years old!

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]

Author Topic: LeviR.star's Arrangements - Mega Man Mondays [1] ~ 5 New Mega Man II Sheets  (Read 23272 times)

LeviR.star

• Nintendo Nocturne
  • The Game Boi Arranger ~ Game Boy Enthusiast
    • View Profile
    • Email
LeviR.star's Arrangements - [ARCADE] Ghouls 'n Ghosts - "Opening"
« Reply #225 on: November 01, 2020, 01:21:53 AM »

360th

[ARCADE] Ghouls 'n Ghosts - "Opening"

[ZIP]

Okay, so I didn't get to as many spooky sheets as I wanted to this Halloween. School's been throwing a lot at me lately, and I had to finish up a request for someone I met on a Discord server, so there wasn't time to do more than this short little piece. What a great opening theme, though! Perfect for a goofy horror game of the Ghosts 'n Goblins franchise, and perfect for the time I had this last half of October. Thanks to Static for helping me with the chord spelling. Enjoy!
"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience."

My arrangements and compositions!

LeviR.star

• Nintendo Nocturne
    • View Profile
    • Email
LeviR.star's Arrangements - Mega Man Ending, Theme of Puyo Puyo
« Reply #226 on: December 30, 2020, 03:06:50 AM »

361st

[NES] Mega Man - "Ending"

[TOPIC]

It took long enough for someone to arrange this one.

362nd

[ARCADE] Puyo Puyo - "Theme of Puyo Puyo"

[ZIP]

No Puyo Puyo sheets on NinSheetMusic before the arrival of this one? I guess the series's music wasn't as popular as I thought.
"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience."

LeviR.star

• Nintendo Nocturne
    • View Profile
    • Email
LeviR.star's Arrangements - 2 New Sheets (Vampire Killer, Kirby's Dream Course)
« Reply #227 on: February 26, 2021, 08:47:42 PM »

363rd

[PC] Vampire Killer - "Ending"

[ZIP]

"Mom, can we get Castlevania?" "We've got Castlevania at home." Castlevania at home:

Jokes aside, I like that we have at least one original song in this MSX2 title. At least there's something this game can be remembered by.

364th

[SNES] Kirby's Dream Course - "King Dedede"

[ZIP]

I'm one step closer to arranging all the unconventional Dedede battle themes. Next up in this series, I'll be re-writing my sheet of his Pinball Land theme.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2021, 11:39:23 PM by LeviR.star »

LeviR.star

• Nintendo Nocturne
    • View Profile
    • Email
LeviR.star's Arrangements - [NES] Circus Charlie - "Stage 1"
« Reply #228 on: May 02, 2021, 03:28:37 AM »

365th

[NES] Circus Charlie (NES) - "Stage 1"

[ZIP]

Will you look at that! I actually took on a request, and finished it! Where's my cookie?

Also, my summer break from college is coming up here, soon. Maybe you can expect some more sheets from me? idk maybe

LeviR.star

• Nintendo Nocturne
    • View Profile
    • Email

There's been a running joke in the NinSheetMusic Discord server about "Mega Man Mondays", on which the sites' sheets' popularity measurements are reset (or something like that,) and five Mega Man arrangements (most of which are mine) overtake the most popular sheets of the week... see for yourself!

omigosh im famus
[close]

I haven't been entirely truthful with you guys. I've said that all of my finished sheets have been posted, but that's not correct. I've got a bunch of sheets from the Game Boy Mega Man titles, from II and IV, that I've been meaning to release all at once, as part of a big project. With my composition game stepping up, I've decided to put this on hold and release these sheets weekly, in honor of Mega Man Mondays. Y'know, in case Dr. Wily's Revenge and III are the only projects in this line I end up finishing.

So let's kick this off! Three brand-new arrangements, and two re-writes, all from Mega Man II! Don't let your drummer friends hear these

[GB] Mega Man II

366th

Wood Man Stage [ZIP]

0th - 40th? (Re-Write)

Magnet Man Stage [ZIP]

367th

Top Man Stage [ZIP]

0th - 40th? (Re-Write)

Dr. Wily Stage Start & Dr. Wily Stage 1 [ZIP]

368th

Boss [ZIP]

Each one of these has its own little story, but I'll put those aside for now. Enjoy! And I'll see you next week...

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]

Page created in 0.207 seconds with 22 queries.