News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Braixen1264's YouTube Channel

Started by braix, May 10, 2015, 03:38:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

braix

I learned Latios' arrangement of "Wrapped in a Light" from PMD: GtI. I didn't have a flute or a string section though, so I used guitars.

https://youtu.be/kFPy6KZrjR4
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Onionleaf

This peaceful song made me doze off for a moment... What a pleasant performance, you don't need no flute to make it sound great. :)

Latios212

Oh man, gotta say, this is really great ;D

The guitar sounds great in place of the other instruments without any loss of how emotional this song feels. Thanks for taking the time to learn my sheet! :J
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

braix

Hey, I was just reminded that this topic existed...it's been two years.

Anyway, here's a duet I did with daj:

Jubilife City (Night)
arr. me

P.S. I might redo my entire channel design, including my old videos. If you try clicking on links from earlier in the thread and they don't work, it probably means I ended up deleting them.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.