News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

Climate Change and Global Warming

Started by Tobbeh99, November 27, 2016, 04:48:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FireArrow

Blogging about it on NSM is probably the worst way to do that though.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Lawnesburg

Sorry my sweetheart, but i want to tell you all of those those shit about global warming is lie. Developed countries use this so called global crisis to levy and impose a great number of Emissions tax from those pathetic developing countries and meanwhile they can restrain the development of those like india and china by suppressing their heavy industry according to those proposes from Copenhagen Conference. If you do not believe, just watch these.
The Great Climate Change Conspiracy
Nobel Laureate Smashes the Global Warming Hoax
how to convert video to 60fps
Former NASA Scientists... Global Warming Hoax
So, you'd rather donate your extra money to Cancer Treatment Research than to those politicians from the governments

WaluigiTime64

My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

Altissimo

Quote from: Lawnesburg on February 09, 2017, 10:40:54 PMSorry my sweetheart, but i want to tell you all of those those shit about global warming is lie.

oh.......... now that you've said that, i guess i need to change my mind and all my views on climate change. "all of those those shit about global warming is a lie", he said, and it was so deeply profound I needed to leave the Internet for a few days and think about my life choices. Truly, you have changed me deep inside. "Sorry my sweetheart, but i want to tell you all of those those shit about global warming is a lie". With those few words I realized I had done wrong all my life by believing those those shit about global warming. It is truly a shame that more people cannot read that beautiful sentence and learn the truth from it. So to you, my sweetheart, I say I am also sorry. Sorry that you cannot post your words all across the internet and influence people as you have influenced me. Thank you for this blessing.

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Dudeman

please tell me that isn't a bot

please tell me a human wrote this
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Altissimo

Quote from: Dudeman on February 10, 2017, 08:19:10 AMplease tell me that isn't a bot

please tell me a human wrote this

well a human had to write it even if it is a bot

Tobbeh99

Quote from: Lawnesburg on February 09, 2017, 10:40:54 PMSorry my sweetheart, but i want to tell you all of those those shit about global warming is lie. Developed countries use this so called global crisis to levy and impose a great number of Emissions tax from those pathetic developing countries and meanwhile they can restrain the development of those like india and china by suppressing their heavy industry according to those proposes from Copenhagen Conference. If you do not believe, just watch these.
The Great Climate Change Conspiracy
Nobel Laureate Smashes the Global Warming Hoax
how to convert video to 60fps
Former NASA Scientists... Global Warming Hoax
So, you'd rather donate your extra money to Cancer Treatment Research than to those politicians from the governments

Lol so if there is no snow in winter, you telling me everything is fine, and nothing has changed!? And when the desert spread out literally everywhere! You haven't even studied WEATHER so you shouldn't even voice an opinion! If you'd payed more attention to the whether and the changes in climate, like just by reading the news, you should have known that THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG GOING ON RIGHT NOW! You just want to create a lie about it so that people can fund your own personal projects so that you don't have to work on like Pizza Hut doing pizza deliveries for a very scarce salary! And you probably live on one of those artificial islands in like the Arab Emirates and doesn't even recognize and realize the danger that threatens the entire planet known as global warming or climate change!   
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Dudeman

wtf

Was that an attempt to sound smart and condescending? Because every time I read it it just sounds stupider and stupider.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Altissimo

Quote from: Dudeman on February 10, 2017, 12:59:31 PMwtf

Was that an attempt to sound smart and condescending? Because every time I read it it just sounds stupider and stupider.

Quote from: Dude on February 10, 2017, 01:07:20 PM

i love you both
and yes @ dudeman

Tobbeh99

I'm starting to shift my views on this topic "global Warming". Before I used to think of it as "Global worsening/Climate Worsening" (which is funny because the Swedish word for "worsening" is "Försämring" and the Swedish word for "Change" is "Förändring", so it rhymes which is a bit neat). So I used to think that the climate was getting worse and worse and worse and that it had to stop else everything will be ruined and too drastically changed for example: We wouldn't have snow here in Sweden, Our summers would be both desert-hot and filled with heavy downpour, we'd get new "tropical" diseases, we'd get more ticks (which carry the really harmful TBE-virus which can cause sever brain damage/disease), and a lot of bad changes (not to speak of what crazy worsenings that could happen in other places like the middle-east (being too hot to even live in), or USA (getting even severer extreme-weather).

But I'm starting to change my mind on that believing more that it is a "change" rather than a "worsening" or a "decline". It just seems as lot of things is happening and changing at the moment. You hear of new plants and berries growing, that even my old grand-mom never heard of (being really old and experienced). You hear of different weather-changes nowadays: The winter-storm in New York, the "apparent" "Spanish Heat wave" which was supposed to drive in from Spain to us like a month back... never happened, and now Spain and France is having winter-storms wiping out all the sallad-crops, ...and we only have some snow left... But the craziest thing I, just recently, saw is: that I want (for your amusement sake) to show you, which really almost convince me that the world is Literally Upside-down! Snowy mountains in the middle-east! Wtf!? When was the last time you heard of "snow in the middle-east"!? I mean I have heard that in some places like Syria, there can actually be really cold times but I'm talking about snow like in ski-slopes!!! ...and we here in Sweden get like... some snow... that is left from, like, december. And a lot of ski-shops are closed and sport-shops have quit selling ski-related products. :(

Just watch!

Reminds me of an old book I read from, like, the 1800, written by Sir Walter Scott - called "The Talisman". It was about some English King traveling to the middle-east because... who knows ...who cares (probably the crusade or something). But he was dining and talked with some Arab-leader/king who presented him with "sorbet-ice cream" which apparently was made in the depths of brinstar some cave. So they apparently had like cold caves they could make ice-cream in (wtf!?). And now they have like fucking ice-mountains so that they can ski! Wtf is going on in this world!!!??? The world is literally changing. It is true.  :D
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Maelstrom

There was a mini ice age in europe in the middle ages.
It was not man made.

Take that.

Tobbeh99

And castles no-one could reach (lol) (I actually believe those myths (from the romantic period) are true! :P) and houses that look kind of.. good-looking, lol, and the plague and medieval music and a-lot-of-stuff-nobody-knows-because-it-is-called-the-dark-ages-so-it-was-dark-and-you-need-a-lamp-to-lighten-the-dark-ages-up-so-you-can-see-what-actually-happened (and it probably didn't happen much tbh, lol, because... it was dark... you need light to make things happen duh.). And the middle-east had big libraries at that time and America didn't exist (lol) (west india :P). And the best of best about the middle-ages is that: The Earth Was Flat! (so you could fall of the edge, so watch out for that. :P)

10/10 tobbeh

Latios212

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on February 14, 2017, 03:00:13 PMYou hear of different weather-changes nowadays: The winter-storm in New York
This is not a new thing. I've also completely lost track of whatever point you might have been trying to make.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle