News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

Which Version of Finale 2014

Started by LeviR.star, November 28, 2016, 02:54:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeviR.star

My mother asked me which version of Finale 2014 I would like for Christmas. There were so many versions: PrintMusic, Music Notation, Academic Edition, the list went on and on. I would like to know which version is the best for arranging for this site, or at least which version is the cheapest. Thank you!
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Maelstrom

Only one is Finale 2014.
That is called Finale 2014.
Oh, if your parents get it today, they can for $179.00 which is the best price I've ever seen. Normally it's $600 so that's a pretty good deal.

Oh, and the academic edition is the same as the normal version, only cheaper. But, of course, you must provide proof that your are a student. You can find this even cheaper on eBay for an actual legit copy.

LeviR.star

Quote from: Maelstrom on November 28, 2016, 03:50:48 PMOnly one is Finale 2014.
That is called Finale 2014.
Oh, if your parents get it today, they can for $179.00 which is the best price I've ever seen. Normally it's $600 so that's a pretty good deal.

Oh, and the academic edition is the same as the normal version, only cheaper. But, of course, you must provide proof that your are a student. You can find this even cheaper on eBay for an actual legit copy.

Thanks, Maelstrom!
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

mikey

Printmusic is all you need to actually print music although there are some midi type things it can't do
unmotivated