News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

TWG XCII: Seeriously!

Started by davy, December 02, 2016, 03:30:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

davy

Both wolves are told that they are the Wolf Shaman. They know eachother.
1. Wolf Shaman
2. Drunken Wolf Shaman - Seers humans orange and seers fools blue.

All humans are told that they are the Seer.
3. Seer
4. Drunken Seer - Seers humans red, wolves orange and fools blue.
5. Stoned Seer - Seers humans orange, wolves blue and fools red.
6. Paranoid Seer - Seers every player red.
7. Gullible Seer - Seers every player blue.
8. Foolish Seer - Seers every player orange.

Fools do not know eachother. Whenever a fool dies, it will be posted that a fool has died.
9. Fool Random Seer - Gets a random seering result (red, blue or orange) of a random player each night phase.
10. Fool Random Seer Gets a random seering result (red, blue or orange) of a random player each night phase.

There will be no wolfing night 1.
Players cannot seer themselves. Players can only seer living players. If a player dies during the same phase as he is seer'd, the seering wil fail.

Each night phase (except for night one) every player (including wolf and fool players) vote for one player by PM. The player with the most votes is guarded from wolfing. Ties are decided by kitb. At the end of the night phase, it will be posted which player was guarded that night phase.

Wolves win when at any point in the game #wolves=#humans.
Humans win when both wolves are dead.
Fools win individually when they die. The game ends when both fools are dead (even if no other team has won at that point).

1. Dudeman
2. Olimar12345
3. Maelstrom
4. Dude
5. NocturneOfShadow
6. TheZeldaPianist275
7. Shadowkirby
8. BlackDragonSlayer
9. dajwxp
10. FireArrow

INSTA! Day 3 is over. Olimar12345 was lynched. It's now Night 4. Night 4 ends December 10th 11:00PM AKST, midnight PST, December 11th 1:00AM MST, 2:00AM CST, 3:00AM EST, 9:00AM CET, 3:00PM AWST. That's roughly 24 hours from now.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

FireArrow

Listen to TZP and guard dude. TZP seer dudeman daj seer whoever you want.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

daj

We've got one wolf left, woohoo~

Also, roger that FA ;)
(sorry i doubted you ahaha)

Dude

davy

Both wolves are told that they are the Wolf Shaman. They know eachother.
1. Wolf Shaman
2. Drunken Wolf Shaman - Seers humans orange and seers fools blue.

All humans are told that they are the Seer.
3. Seer
4. Drunken Seer - Seers humans red, wolves orange and fools blue.
5. Stoned Seer - Seers humans orange, wolves blue and fools red.
6. Paranoid Seer - Seers every player red.
7. Gullible Seer - Seers every player blue.
8. Foolish Seer - Seers every player orange.

Fools do not know eachother. Whenever a fool dies, it will be posted that a fool has died.
9. Fool Random Seer - Gets a random seering result (red, blue or orange) of a random player each night phase.
10. Fool Random Seer Gets a random seering result (red, blue or orange) of a random player each night phase.

There will be no wolfing night 1.
Players cannot seer themselves. Players can only seer living players. If a player dies during the same phase as he is seer'd, the seering wil fail.

Each night phase (except for night one) every player (including wolf and fool players) vote for one player by PM. The player with the most votes is guarded from wolfing. Ties are decided by kitb. At the end of the night phase, it will be posted which player was guarded that night phase.

Wolves win when at any point in the game #wolves=#humans.
Humans win when both wolves are dead.
Fools win individually when they die. The game ends when both fools are dead (even if no other team has won at that point).

1. Dudeman
2. Olimar12345
3. Maelstrom
4. Dude
5. NocturneOfShadow
6. TheZeldaPianist275
7. Shadowkirby
8. BlackDragonSlayer
9. dajwxp
10. FireArrow

Night 4 is over. Dude was guardded. FireArrow was wolfed. It's now day 4. Day 4 ends December 13th midnight AKST, 1:00AM PST, 2:00AM MST, 3:00AM CST, 4:00AM EST, 10:00AM CET, 4:00PM AWST. That's roughly 48 hours from now.
[/quote]
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

daj

Seer'd Dude blue. So he's a fool. Weeellllp. Game's over unless inactivity is a thing haha. Turns out I was the drunken seer.

Dudeman.

Dude

Dudeman

DUDE I'M LEAVING IT UP TO CHANCE BITCHES
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

TheZeldaPianist275

Dudeman, you lose either way. Either Daj and I win, or Dude wins. In no possible outcome do you come out on top here. That said, do you really think that Dude deserves to win over us? Congrats, you played well, but you lost. There is no need to give us the middle finger here.

Dudeman

I'M LEAVING IT UP TO CHANCE BITCHES
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Dudeman

Of course I can't win at this point, so I'm gonna make the last day that much more interesting.

TheZeldaPianist275

To be fair, I probably would too.

you are still a tool

TheZeldaPianist275

Does that count as an insta, or do we just have to wait the day out?

davy

I will end the phase early if at least three of you are fine with me doing so.