News:

All Hail President Bowser!

Main Menu

TWG XCII: Seeriously!

Started by davy, December 02, 2016, 03:30:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

daj

Alright, let's do this then! ^^ I claim human.
hooman iz me yeaaah

Maelstrom

Hmm. Davy, an extension might not be a totally bad idea for the first day as we only have had 6/10 people post in the thread.

Olimar12345

This "plan" to reveal a fool would be wasted if no one is online.

And just so I understand this clearly, this idea was to have a fool claim publicly in the thread so that we could all seer them and then post our results publicly so that we could piece together a who's who, correct?

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Olimar12345

Ugn sorry I double-post a lot in twg.

I think a phase extension would be a really good idea, davy.

Also, does anyone still have a link to the chat room? We should gather there soon to discuss a plan of action.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

BlackDragonSlayer

Bleh; I was going to form an elaborate plan to get myself killed, but seeing as you've formulated a plan involving the fools, I might as well just go along.

So, I'm a fool seer!
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Dude

TheZeldaPianist275

Sorry, everyone!  Seer reporting in here.  I like FA's plan a lot, and I'm all for everyone seering BDS tonight.  Other fool should not claim.  I'm not really a fan of the "pull the plug on the whole game because we're not going to win" strategy.  I think it's best if No. 2 keeps a low profile for now.

mikey

unmotivated

Maelstrom

FireArrow

Quote from: Olimar12345 on December 02, 2016, 07:11:21 PMThis "plan" to reveal a fool would be wasted if no one is online.

Any plan is wasted if people are inactive.

We'll lynch the first fool that claims D2 (I wanna give everyone a chance to seer, so yeah.) Free win for whoever that is, whether it works out for humans or not. I doubt the wolves are gonna try and screw us over since they'll just get lynched too.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

mikey

Yeah lynching a fool seems safe, I'm on board
unmotivated

mikey

Also, we're all going to seer bds right?
unmotivated

Olimar12345

Quote from: FireArrow on December 03, 2016, 12:02:52 AMAny plan is wasted if people are inactive.

Not all plans involve us intentionally killing a fool and making mislynching not an option though.

davy

TWG XCII: Seeriously!

Both wolves are told that they are the Wolf Shaman. They know eachother.
1. Wolf Shaman
2. Drunken Wolf Shaman - Seers humans orange and seers fools blue.

All humans are told that they are the Seer.
3. Seer
4. Drunken Seer - Seers humans red, wolves orange and fools blue.
5. Stoned Seer - Seers humans orange, wolves blue and fools red.
6. Paranoid Seer - Seers every player red.
7. Gullible Seer - Seers every player blue.
8. Foolish Seer - Seers every player orange.

Fools do not know eachother. Whenever a fool dies, it will be posted that a fool has died.
9. Fool Random Seer - Gets a random seering result (red, blue or orange) of a random player each night phase.
10. Fool Random Seer Gets a random seering result (red, blue or orange) of a random player each night phase.

There will be no wolfing night 1.
Players cannot seer themselves. Players can only seer living players. If a player dies during the same phase as he is seer'd, the seering wil fail.

Each night phase (except for night one) every player (including wolf and fool players) vote for one player by PM. The player with the most votes is guarded from wolfing. Ties are decided by kitb. At the end of the night phase, it will be posted which player was guarded that night phase.

Wolves win when at any point in the game #wolves=#humans.
Humans win when both wolves are dead.
Fools win individually when they die. The game ends when both fools are dead (even if no other team has won at that point).

1. Dudeman
2. Olimar12345
3. Maelstrom
4. Dude
5. NocturneOfShadow
6. TheZeldaPianist275
7. Shadowkirby
8. BlackDragonSlayer
9. dajwxp
10. FireArrow

Night 1 is over. No one died and no one was guarded (obviously). It's now day 1. Day 1 ends December 5th 3:00AM AKST, 4:00AM PST, 5:00AM MST, 6:00AM CST, 7:00AM EST, 1:00PM CET, 9:00PM AWST. That's roughly 48 hours from now.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

daj

so um i messed up and seered Dudeman. cuz he was the first name on the list.

He's orange. Not that it means anything, but yeah :p