News:

change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

TWG XCII: Seeriously!

Started by davy, December 02, 2016, 03:30:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

Also, you can add shadowkirby to the loozer pile.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Dude

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

EFitTrainr

I like food.

mikey

It means dude is either a fool, the master wolf, or the real seer
unmotivated

mikey

unmotivated

Maelstrom

Or trying to die, or someone lied.

mikey

I don't think either of those are likely
unmotivated

FireArrow

We'll kill BDS when enough people have seered him. This'll probably be day 2 because there's a bunch of loozers right now. If people still fail to manage this (given room for error since wolves and and the second fool may not cooperate) then we never had a chance of winning anyways.

Quote from: Olimar12345 on December 03, 2016, 02:34:58 PMIt's not that safe of a plan; well, what I mean is that it could've been much better organized. Several of us didn't seer or seer'd the wrong person. Plus, it's not like anything is preventing us from just not lynching BDS and playing the entire game safer by keeping him alive. If we kill a fool  right now then we run the risk that, for the rest of the game we have the potential to accidentally end the game by mis-lynching the other fool. A wolf false-claiming as a fool is basically gambling for immunity.

1. We don't have to lynch BDS this day phase, we'll lynch him when enough people have seered him (and I intend to follow through with our end of the deal.)
2. The barrier of the fool not trusting is not relevant anymore.
3. No one on NSM (except for maybe me) plays risky enough where I'd even consider that an option; this is particularly relevent when you consider that it's only day 1 and the player in question is BDS who plays extremely safe. In the off chance it were to happen, it's only a temporary immunity.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

TheZeldaPianist275

FireArrow

1. Dudeman - BDS
2. Olimar12345 - BDS
3. Maelstrom - BDS
4. Dude - Noc
5. NocturneOfShadow - tell us
6. TheZeldaPianist275 - :c
7. Shadowkirby - tell us
8. BlackDragonSlayer - le fool
9. dajwxp - Dudeman
10. FireArrow - BDS

I'd like to wait on lynching BDS until seven people have seered him.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

EFitTrainr

what am I supposed to tell you
I like food.

Maelstrom

EFitTrainr

I didn't because I had no idea the game had started.
I like food.

Maelstrom

Well, this plan fell apart thanks to too many people not following instructions. Dang it.