News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

TWG XCII: Seeriously!

Started by davy, December 02, 2016, 03:30:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dude

Dudeman seems like a good choice to me.

BlackDragonSlayer

I'm pretty sure the wolves are Olimar and one of Daj/Noc. I will vote accordingly from whichever gets the most consensus.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Olimar12345

Quote from: Maelstrom on December 04, 2016, 10:28:11 AMBecause he was going to die anyway. This just kills him sooner to deny us information. I'm not sure how you missed that......

Not necessarily, (see my keeping the fool alive bit) and I didn't miss that, reread my quote pls:

Quote from: Olimar12345 on December 04, 2016, 09:43:46 AM^But why would he wolves WANT to kill a fool? Just thwarting our plans doesn't seem like enough to justify such a consiquence. Killing a fool is a bad move for everyone but that fool lol.

And most of my arguments have been about common sense as well as the potential negative consequences to our actions.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

FireArrow

NocturneOfShadow only because I don't want dudeman to be lynched. And dude is either a fool or a wolf pretending to be a fool he's probably the best seer target tonight.

Also I'm pretty sure seer results still come through if the target is killed right davy?
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

FireArrow

Actually, no, I take the former statement back. We want to seer someone who isn't a fool tonight so we can figure out who's results are reliable.

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on December 04, 2016, 11:15:44 AMI'm pretty sure the wolves are Olimar and one of Daj/Noc. I will vote accordingly from whichever gets the most consensus.

Yeah, I think this is a pretty good analysis. Olimars intentions seem more like he's purposely trying to screw with our plans than voicing legitament concerns.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Dude

I love how wrong you all are.

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Maelstrom

Quote from: FireArrow on December 04, 2016, 11:59:45 AMNocturneOfShadow only because I don't want dudeman to be lynched. And dude is either a fool or a wolf pretending to be a fool he's probably the best seer target tonight.

Also I'm pretty sure seer results still come through if the target is killed right davy?
2 things:
Why don't you want Dudeman lynched? There has been no reason for or against, but you seem to think this pretty strongly.
And no, if the person we seer is wolfed, we get nothing.

Quote from: FireArrow on December 04, 2016, 12:03:03 PMActually, no, I take the former statement back. We want to seer someone who isn't a fool tonight so we can figure out who's results are reliable.
Like, what? This makes no sense. We need a point of reference to base stuff off of. Going after a random person doesn't help use figure out the 3 accurate seer's frame shifts.
I still say everyone who didn't seer the fool does so now, and everyone else seers someone who didn't seer BDS.

Olimar12345

Quote from: FireArrow on December 04, 2016, 12:03:03 PMYeah, I think this is a pretty good analysis. Olimars intentions seem more like he's purposely trying to screw with our plans than voicing legitament concerns.

...you do know you're agreeing with a fool, a player who's sole intention is to screw with everyone, right? If anything, your comment makes me feel that way about you lol.

JOKES ASIDE, killing the fool should occur after we are completely done with securing our roles. There should be no opposition so withholding a self-inflicting wound until absolutely necessary. I have a huge analysis coming up, will post later when I have actual time to do so.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Dudeman

Quote from: Maelstrom on December 04, 2016, 12:09:06 PMI still say everyone who didn't seer the fool does so now, and everyone else seers someone who didn't seer BDS.
I agree. So, that means we need to choose from Daj, TZP, Noc, Dude, and SK. Daj is the biggest question mark for me, so that's who I'd recommend. Given that I seer'd BDS orange and we're pretty much convinced he's the fool, though, it might be a good idea to seer someone non-fool-ish like TZP to determine which of us is gullible, foolish, or paranoid.

davy

Quote from: FireArrow on December 04, 2016, 11:59:45 AMAlso I'm pretty sure seer results still come through if the target is killed right davy?

No:
Quote from: davy on December 02, 2016, 03:30:50 AMPlayers can only seer living players. If a player dies during the same phase as he is seer'd, the seering wil fail.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

mikey

No no guys, I'm feeling a pretty heavy FA on this one
unmotivated

Maelstrom

I agree that FA is being kind of suspicious, and covering for Dudeman a little hard, but, why?
An analysis might be nice.

Safety on me for now.