News:

All Hail President Bowser!

Main Menu

TWG XCII: Seeriously!

Started by davy, December 02, 2016, 03:30:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Olimar12345 on December 04, 2016, 12:10:48 PM...you do know you're agreeing with a fool, a player who's sole intention is to screw with everyone, right? If anything, your comment makes me feel that way about you lol.
Hey, I already have a free death pass. :P Might as well make myself useful in the meantime, no?

Nocturne for now. If Noc wasn't already suspicious, his FireArrow vote was super suspicious in itself, considering he's the one suggesting a Nocturne lynch in the first place.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

mikey

The fool voting for me as well is odd.  What does it mean?
There's no point in making an argument for fas playstyle being the same as how he usually is as a wolf because he always defaults to the "I don't have a playstyle" shtick.  It's only day 1 of course but still FA is most likely in my eyes to be a wolf.  Dude seered me blue which out of context doesn't mean much but has anyone actually looked at the steering results and narrowed down the possibilities for each player?
unmotivated

FireArrow

When I'm a wolf I usually try and make alliances with humans and/or kiss up to the people taking charge of the thread. Actually leading people is more of a human thing for me.

Of course, using meta is never a legitament reason to lynch someone by itself.

Quote from: Maelstrom on December 04, 2016, 01:39:41 PMI agree that FA is being kind of suspicious, and covering for Dudeman a little hard, but, why?

This isn't a difficult question to answer.

Quote from: davy on December 04, 2016, 12:40:15 PMNo:

Let's guard BDS then. In hindsight, the wolves could of already screwed with us by wolfing him. The fact that they didn't could be indicative that BDS isn't a fool, but I find that highly unlikely unless he does something to try and avoid his lynch tomorrow.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

mikey

Why the heck would we guard bds?  The wolves wasting a hit on a nonhuman is good for us??  Are you even paying attention to this game or are you just bsing to make people less suspicious of you
unmotivated

Olimar12345

Quote from: FireArrow on December 04, 2016, 04:07:24 PMWhen I'm a wolf I usually try and make alliances with humans and/or kiss up to the people taking charge of the thread. Actually leading people is more of a human thing for me.

Of course, using meta is never a legitament reason to lynch someone by itself.

This isn't a difficult question to answer.

Let's guard BDS then. In hindsight, the wolves could of already screwed with us by wolfing him. The fact that they didn't could be indicative that BDS isn't a fool, but I find that highly unlikely unless he does something to try and avoid his lynch tomorrow.

^no wolfing night 1. Read the OP.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Maelstrom

FA doesn't seem to be the best reader. That's the 2nd (or 3rd) question that was already answered by davy or the OP.

Olimar12345

I really am not seeing the fear of BDS getting wolfed here. On a fundamental level, both humans and wolves LOSE when both of the fools die. Both teams get ONE mislynch/wolfing on a fool before going into everyone-is-about-to-lose mode. Why are we talking about wasting one of them so lightly? Lmao. It is in BOTH team's interest to keep the fools alive.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

mikey

I think guarding tzp, Daj, and sk are all off the table right now.  I'm not opposed to guarding dude, but he's certainly not the best option.  Self interest proposes that we guard me, since I'm the only one guaranteed not to be a wolf at this point.  I think a guard on either me or olimar is equally good, followed by maelstrom then dudeman
unmotivated

Dudeman

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on December 04, 2016, 04:36:51 PMSelf interest proposes that we guard me, since I'm the only one guaranteed not to be a wolf at this point.
I'm sorry, did I miss a crucial post that absolves you of all blame? All I see coming out of your posts is "I'm innocent because I say so, listen to me because I exist." Could you maybe explain your reasoning for once?

About the BDS guarding, the reason is that we all need to confirm our roles. He's almost guaranteed to be a fool at this point, but we need those who didn't seer him before to do it now so we can figure out our lineup. If he dies before we do that, we go back to square one.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

mikey

Bro do you even twg
I'm not a wolf because I got a role PM from Davy saying I was a seer, duh
unmotivated

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on December 04, 2016, 03:40:25 PMThe fool voting for me as well is odd.  What does it mean?
that im playing as a human for all intents and purposes
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

FireArrow

Quote from: Maelstrom on December 04, 2016, 04:26:02 PMFA doesn't seem to be the best reader. That's the 2nd (or 3rd) question that was already answered by davy or the OP.

Guilty as charged.

FireArrow

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on December 04, 2016, 04:36:51 PMI think guarding tzp, Daj, and sk are all off the table right now.  I'm not opposed to guarding dude, but he's certainly not the best option.  Self interest proposes that we guard me, since I'm the only one guaranteed not to be a wolf at this point.  I think a guard on either me or olimar is equally good, followed by maelstrom then dudeman

Dudeman, you mean, the guy who was your number 2 suspicion? Or was that a joke that dude took the wrong way?

FireArrow

Ignore me you listed out every player. >.>

mikey

My dudeman suspicion is always a joke
unmotivated