TWG XCII: Seeriously!

Started by davy, December 02, 2016, 03:30:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dude

You can always kill me so I don't have to deal with this game anymore

Dude

davy

Both wolves are told that they are the Wolf Shaman. They know eachother.
1. Wolf Shaman
2. Drunken Wolf Shaman - Seers humans orange and seers fools blue.

All humans are told that they are the Seer.
3. Seer
4. Drunken Seer - Seers humans red, wolves orange and fools blue.
5. Stoned Seer - Seers humans orange, wolves blue and fools red.
6. Paranoid Seer - Seers every player red.
7. Gullible Seer - Seers every player blue.
8. Foolish Seer - Seers every player orange.

Fools do not know eachother. Whenever a fool dies, it will be posted that a fool has died.
9. Fool Random Seer - Gets a random seering result (red, blue or orange) of a random player each night phase.
10. Fool Random Seer Gets a random seering result (red, blue or orange) of a random player each night phase.

There will be no wolfing night 1.
Players cannot seer themselves. Players can only seer living players. If a player dies during the same phase as he is seer'd, the seering wil fail.

Each night phase (except for night one) every player (including wolf and fool players) vote for one player by PM. The player with the most votes is guarded from wolfing. Ties are decided by kitb. At the end of the night phase, it will be posted which player was guarded that night phase.

Wolves win when at any point in the game #wolves=#humans.
Humans win when both wolves are dead.
Fools win individually when they die. The game ends when both fools are dead (even if no other team has won at that point).

1. Dudeman
2. Olimar12345
3. Maelstrom
4. Dude
5. NocturneOfShadow
6. TheZeldaPianist275
7. Shadowkirby
8. BlackDragonSlayer
9. dajwxp
10. FireArrow

Day 2 is over. BlackDragonSlayer was lynched. A fool has been lynched. It's now Night 3. Night 3 ends December 9th 5:30AM AKST, 6:30AM PST, 7:30AM MST, 8:30AM CST, 9:30AM EST, 3:30PM CET, 11:30PM AWST. That's roughly 24 hours from now.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

Olimar12345

Well, here we are. BDS was a fool, so worst case scenario we have TONIGHT to find a wolf to lynch (or enough other role confirmations) in order to not lose.

RIGHT NOW if Noc/Mael was a wolf, we have 1 wolf, 5 humans, and 1 fool. If neither of them were a wolf, we're looking at 2 wolves, 4 humans, and 1 fool.

AFTER TONIGHT there are several scenarios:
1) noc/mael weren't wolves and the wolves hit a human, resulting in 2 wolves, 3 humans, and 1 fool.
2) noc/mael weren't wolves and the wolves hit a guarded human, resulting in 2 wolves, 4 humans, and 1 fool.
3) noc/mael was a wolf and the remaining wolf hits a human, resulting in 1 wolf, 4 humans, and 1 fool.
4) noc/mael was a wolf and the remaining wolf hits a guarded human, resulting in 1 wolf, 5 humans, and 1 fool.
5)

Then there's the possibility of the wolves accidentally hitting a fool (regardless of how many wolves are alive), which unless guarded results in insta-lose for everyone else.

We need to guard anyone that isn't a wolf, preferably someone who looks like a good wolf target. I would recommend not announcing it here publically though, everyone just vote for whomever you want.

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

FireArrow

I actually like that better than my guard plan (although it's still similar so w/e)
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Dudeman

Quote from: Olimar12345 on December 08, 2016, 09:52:21 AMNoc/Mael
Mael got wolfed, remember? If anyone was a wolf, it would have been Noc. You might want to revise this to account for Mael being a human.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Olimar12345

Oh shit yeah I forgot. So basically it should still be the same, but with noc only.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

TheZeldaPianist275

Guess who just actually sent in a seering?  This guy

FireArrow

Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Olimar12345

EFitTrainr

alright BITCHES

who the fuck should I seer
I like food.

TheZeldaPianist275

Me, FA, Daj, or Dudeman--someone who's already been seer'd. Don't forget to guard someone too.

davy

Both wolves are told that they are the Wolf Shaman. They know eachother.
1. Wolf Shaman
2. Drunken Wolf Shaman - Seers humans orange and seers fools blue.

All humans are told that they are the Seer.
3. Seer
4. Drunken Seer - Seers humans red, wolves orange and fools blue.
5. Stoned Seer - Seers humans orange, wolves blue and fools red.
6. Paranoid Seer - Seers every player red.
7. Gullible Seer - Seers every player blue.
8. Foolish Seer - Seers every player orange.

Fools do not know eachother. Whenever a fool dies, it will be posted that a fool has died.
9. Fool Random Seer - Gets a random seering result (red, blue or orange) of a random player each night phase.
10. Fool Random Seer Gets a random seering result (red, blue or orange) of a random player each night phase.

There will be no wolfing night 1.
Players cannot seer themselves. Players can only seer living players. If a player dies during the same phase as he is seer'd, the seering wil fail.

Each night phase (except for night one) every player (including wolf and fool players) vote for one player by PM. The player with the most votes is guarded from wolfing. Ties are decided by kitb. At the end of the night phase, it will be posted which player was guarded that night phase.

Wolves win when at any point in the game #wolves=#humans.
Humans win when both wolves are dead.
Fools win individually when they die. The game ends when both fools are dead (even if no other team has won at that point).

1. Dudeman
2. Olimar12345
3. Maelstrom
4. Dude
5. NocturneOfShadow
6. TheZeldaPianist275
7. Shadowkirby
8. BlackDragonSlayer
9. dajwxp
10. FireArrow

Night 3 is over. TheZeldaPianist was guarded. Shadowkirby was wolf'd. It's now Day 3. Day 3 ends December 11th 6:00AM AKST, 7:00AM PST, 8:00AM MST, 9:00AM CST, 10:00AM EST, 4:00PM CET, midnight AWST. That's roughly 48 hours from now.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

Olimar12345

Quote from: shadowkirby on December 09, 2016, 01:26:54 AMalright BITCHES

who the fuck should I seer

Quote from: Olimar12345 on December 08, 2016, 08:12:16 PM

Rip

Well shit, numbers are dwindling. I seer'd dudeman and he came up red. If our luck is shit, we cannot afford a mislynch this phase. I'll be back to post a suspicion list + lynch recommendation.

Dude

Surprisingly, I got that too.