Deciding the Next Official Arrangement Project 3(?) [Tiebreaker Voting Done]

Started by Olimar12345, December 15, 2016, 06:36:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

mikey

unmotivated

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

mikey

unmotivated

Olimar12345

THE RESULTS:

Seventh Place
Three way tie for Seventh place:
7) Pokemon Sun and Moon - 2 Votes
7) Super Smash Bros. Melee - 2 Votes
7) league of legends - 2 Votes
Sixth Place
Sixth Place:
6) Fire Emblem Awakening - 4 Votes
Fifth Place
Fifth Place:
5) Love live school idol festival - 6 Votes
Forth Place
Forth Place:
4) Super Mario Galaxy - 8 Votes
Third Place
Third Place:
3) Mario Kart 8 - 10 Votes
Second Place
Second Place:
2) Donkey Kong 64 Unofficial Arrangement Project - 12 Votes
FIRST PLACE
First Place IS A TIE BETWEEN:
1) The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker - 14 Votes
1) Chrono Trigger - 14 Votes

TIEBREAKER VOTING ROUND COMING UP SOON! BE SURE TO MAKE A POST CONVINCING VOTERS WHY YOUR CHOICE IS BETTER
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]

mikey

Welcome to Chrono Trigger, a classic boring RPG that plays exactly the same way as every other RPG conceivable except they decided to add a stupid confusing combat system to "innovate" it because they couldn't rely on their formulaic story or generic music to make another throwaway game that people like because it's just like EVERY OTHER ONE IN EXISTENCE.
unmotivated

Dude

No positive opinion of either so I probably won't vote nor help.

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: Dude on December 23, 2016, 06:56:21 PMNo positive opinion of either so I probably won't vote nor help.
I have no opinion of either, so agreed
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

EFitTrainr

Wind Waker is a Zelda game, which are pretty popular on the main site. Additionally, quite a few of the sheets from it are in desperate need of replacements.
I like food.

Sebastian

Quote from: shadowkirby on December 23, 2016, 07:28:05 PMWind Waker is a Zelda game, which are pretty popular on the main site. Additionally, quite a few of the sheets from it are in desperate need of replacements.

Maelstrom

Chrono Trigger is regarded as the best RPG ever made, and often the best videogame ever created. One of the most highly cited reasons is it's soundtrack.
Examples:

Maelstrom

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on December 23, 2016, 06:47:18 PMWelcome to Chrono Trigger, a classic boring RPG that plays exactly the same way as every other RPG conceivable except they decided to add a stupid confusing combat system to "innovate" it because they couldn't rely on their formulaic story or generic music to make another throwaway game that people like because it's just like EVERY OTHER ONE IN EXISTENCE.
Your stupidity and ignorance offends me. But, it somehow appears you don't actually understand the game, nor have ever finished it.