Deciding the Next Official Arrangement Project 3(?) [Tiebreaker Voting Done]

Started by Olimar12345, December 15, 2016, 06:36:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

you love all RPGs so it makes sense that you love the generic one
unmotivated

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Maelstrom

Yet somehow I had a strong dislike for FF VII, one of the most beloved RPGs of the franchise. I thought Suikoden I was mediocre, along with M&L Dream Team. I have a habit of researching the games I am interested in a lot before I buy them, so that's why you don't often hear me complaining about bad RPGs. I avoid the stuff I'm not sure I'll like.

Dude

Quote from: Maelstrom on December 23, 2016, 08:17:41 PMYour stupidity and ignorance offends me. But, it somehow appears you don't actually understand the game, nor have ever finished it.
are you seriously picking fights over this

WaluigiTime64

Quote from: Olimar12345 on December 23, 2016, 06:44:08 PMTHE RESULTS:

Seventh Place
Three way tie for Seventh place:
7) Pokemon Sun and Moon - 2 Votes
7) Super Smash Bros. Melee - 2 Votes
7) league of legends - 2 Votes
Sixth Place
Sixth Place:
6) Fire Emblem Awakening - 4 Votes
Fifth Place
Fifth Place:
5) Love live school idol festival - 6 Votes
Forth Place
Forth Place:
4) Super Mario Galaxy - 8 Votes
Third Place
Third Place:
3) Mario Kart 8 - 10 Votes
Second Place
Second Place:
2) Donkey Kong 64 Unofficial Arrangement Project - 12 Votes
FIRST PLACE
First Place IS A TIE BETWEEN:
1) The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker - 14 Votes
1) Chrono Trigger - 14 Votes

TIEBREAKER VOTING ROUND COMING UP SOON! BE SURE TO MAKE A POST CONVINCING VOTERS WHY YOUR CHOICE IS BETTER
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
This is exactly what I predicted it would be.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

Altissimo

Quote from: Sebastian on December 23, 2016, 07:56:06 PM

do u have an original thought or are u content to piggyback off other peoples's statements

anyway i literally do not care but im going to vote wind waker because noc wants me to and thats it.

Sebastian

Quote from: Altissimo on December 24, 2016, 05:26:22 AMdo u have an original thought or are u content to piggyback off other peoples's statements
There is nothing else to say that ShadowKirby didn't cover. Those are both the reasons I would like to see Wind Waker as the next official project: popularity and needed replacements...and of course love for the soundtrack.

Quote from: Maelstrom on December 23, 2016, 08:16:36 PMChrono Trigger is regarded as the best RPG ever made, and often the best videogame ever created. One of the most highly cited reasons is it's soundtrack.
Ah, good ol' Chrono Trigger. If it were different circumstances, I would vote for this game in a heartbeat. I would love to do a project for this soundtrack...but...
Wind Waker music is just so close to my heart.

Honestly, though, it's a win-win to me.

Dude

Quote from: Dude on December 23, 2016, 08:42:44 PMare you seriously picking fights over this
im honestly going to choose ww just because of this shit

Maelstrom

braix

I haven't played CT or seen play of it yet so I'm personally just going to go for WW
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Olimar12345

READ THIS ENTIRE POST

Here's how the voting will work for the tiebreaker round. To submit a vote, PM me a message with the subject [Next Official AP3 Tiebreaker Vote], containing only one of the two choices listed below. (Please just copy/paste the subject in brackets, it makes it so much easier to organize) Same vote counting for site arrangers vs non site arrangers, for the same reasons.

-The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker
-Chrono Trigger

This poll will only be active for FOUR DAYS from the post time of this post (not the edit time). We would normally do three days like last time, but you get an extra day for Christmas. Don't forget, and make your vote count.

If another tie occurs, I will prepare another coin flip.

GO!
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

mikey

unmotivated

Latios212

just a reminder for all of y'all who supported wind waker above to officially vote :3
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Olimar12345