Deciding the Next Official Arrangement Project 3(?) [Tiebreaker Voting Done]

Started by Olimar12345, December 15, 2016, 06:36:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dude

Quote from: Maelstrom on December 24, 2016, 10:31:10 AMThanks.
I mean if you want to pick fights with people who have different opinions than you for no good reason, most people aren't going to like you.

mikey

unmotivated

Maelstrom

Quote from: Dude on December 24, 2016, 12:04:02 PMI mean if you want to pick fights with people who have different opinions than you for no good reason, most people aren't going to like you.
His reasons were meaningless. They said nothing about the game, and gave no empirical evidence. If he gave good reasons that made sense, or specific examples, I would be more ok with it.

mikey

Quote from: Maelstrom on December 24, 2016, 01:06:04 PMHis reasons were meaningless. They said nothing about the game, and gave no empirical evidence. If he gave good reasons that made sense, or specific examples, I would be more ok with it.
1) crappy and needlessly complex combat system
2) formulaic story that isn't actually enjoyable
3) generic RPG-style music

say that again
unmotivated

Dude

Quote from: Maelstrom on December 24, 2016, 01:06:04 PMHis reasons were meaningless. They said nothing about the game, and gave no empirical evidence. If he gave good reasons that made sense, or specific examples, I would be more ok with it.
you aren't helping your case. If anything, you look more of a jerk than before.

Maelstrom

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on December 24, 2016, 01:13:48 PM1) crappy and needlessly complex combat system

say that again
Thank you. I still disagree, but thank you.

mikey

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on December 24, 2016, 01:13:48 PM1) crappy and needlessly complex combat system

say that again
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on December 23, 2016, 06:47:18 PMWelcome to Chrono Trigger, a classic boring RPG that plays exactly the same way as every other RPG conceivable except they decided to add a stupid confusing combat system to "innovate" it because they couldn't rely on their formulaic story or generic music to make another throwaway game that people like because it's just like EVERY OTHER ONE IN EXISTENCE.
???
unmotivated

Bespinben

Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

cashwarrior1

*whispers* wind waker...

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Onionleaf

Both soundtracks seem equally good choices for me, so my vote would be just as useful as a coin toss anyway. ::)

LeviR.star

Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

E. Gadd Industries

I saw GO and I instantly thought "When was Pokémon Go ever nominated??" ::)
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.