News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

Good App for Mobile Arrangement

Started by E. Gadd Industries, December 29, 2016, 09:26:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magalamoto18

I don't know how to make a thumbnail or amything like that, so I've been kind of at loss this past year. Yet, it still got me to 50 subs even though I started with nothing at the beginning of the year, so I'm content. I wish I could figure out how BrawlBRSTMs3 keeps single images up for 30 whole minutes. If I could, I'd do something like that.

E. Gadd Industries

Well, you could have whatever is playing in the background and just do a video of your screen with nothing but said pic on it the entire time.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Magalamoto18

Well, I'll think of something. But I'm not sure what to do for compositions.

E. Gadd Industries

Ask your viewers what hey think you should do with them! :D

Of course, my channel isn't even up and running, yet, so if any of these suggestions seem stupid, don't buy them!
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Magalamoto18

Ah, I remember my very first video in May. How many arrangements have you got so far?

mikey

Quote from: Magalamoto18 on December 29, 2016, 06:37:09 PMI don't know how to make a thumbnail or amything like that, so I've been kind of at loss this past year. Yet, it still got me to 50 subs even though I started with nothing at the beginning of the year, so I'm content. I wish I could figure out how BrawlBRSTMs3 keeps single images up for 30 whole minutes. If I could, I'd do something like that.
if you do this the nolifes will complain about burn in

Reading this topic makes me want to develop an app for it
unmotivated

Magalamoto18

You actually should, if you can.
Really though, if you end up making this a project, the problem that needs solving is a method of maintaining a single photo for a set duration for the purpose of playing music in the background for a YT video.

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: Magalamoto18 on December 29, 2016, 06:50:58 PMAh, I remember my very first video in May. How many arrangements have you got so far?
Ummm... in total, 19, but I only have 13 on-site
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Magalamoto18