The NEW bad points

Started by Gooch, July 08, 2008, 07:16:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gooch

ok, because human kind is stupid, in the last Bad points (which went by a different name) everyone took the name as religious and decided to be totaly asses and get it locked over nothing significant. So, here in its glorious rebirth much like the Pheonix, i give you Bad Points 2.0. Now, not only is it thoughts that you can freely talk about that were horrible and wrong, but also things that you have or have considered doing. DISCLAIMER: Nothing put into this topic can be used against you in the court of law (lol, im kidding. OF COURSE IT WILL!) I've decided to drop my own scoring and let you decide how horrible it is. Just make sure you quote the topic to give it a score. It has to be on a scale of 1-12 (because 12 is divisible by 3 and 3 is my favorite number, i'll give you 1000 good points if you know where i got that from and whom made it, its first come first serve so if you know post away for your pointless points). So have at ye (again...)

Davey

Also: are you going to transfer the scores from the old one or are we startin' from scratch?

My most recent thoughts:

One of the commandments is "Thou shall not kill".

Does this mean even if it is fake that we shouldn't do it?(<-Video Games)

And what about insects? They are creatures of god.

And how does war justify killing? They are still human, though also trying to kill us.

Gooch

I think we'll start from scrach because no one ever went above 11 points (i think that 10 was the highest) so i think i'll just start over. I'll use the scores that i agree with the most (remember, you call the shots on the scores, i'll decide which one to put in).

acropol

I don't get how this works.

Davey

Me too, a bit.

Can we rate our own things? Or do we rate others?  ???

generalmayo

Quote from: DaveyTheRebel on July 08, 2008, 10:07:30 PMAlso: are you going to transfer the scores from the old one or are we startin' from scratch?

My most recent thoughts:

And how does war justify killing? They are still human, though also trying to kill us.
video games were'nt invented back then plus video games that has killings just promotes killing in real life

okay okay I get it

Composer #40

Quote from: DaveyTheRebel on July 08, 2008, 10:07:30 PMAlso: are you going to transfer the scores from the old one or are we startin' from scratch?

My most recent thoughts:

Martin Luther's interpretation: Any insult aimed at a person is a technical killing. (Luther's Small Catechism  )
Video games are very impressionable, those that read the lines of a good story in a game might perceive the message, or just like the super graphical way of how the guy's head exploded.
Bible refers we have control over the Earth and its creatures (somewhere in the first chapters of Genesis). War in itself is just (super word here).
War is there when words fail or the weakness of someone's heart (Tales of Symphonia)

Hope this explains it

It happens Every. Day!

Gooch

you rate other peoples thoughts/actions/feelings. it would simply be no fun to rate your own. So, lets just go over what we're here to do again. Post any of your horrible thoughts or feelings or even something you did or thought about doing. So, then people will then quote your post and give it a rating of 1-12. 1 being not horrible at all, 12 being evil.  Also, the rating is also the number of points given (1=1point, 5=5points, 12=12points)
Also, i think that we will have ranks based on how many "Bad Points" you have. * being 100pts, ** being 200, *** being 400, **** being 700 and ***** being 1000. they really don't mean anything other than bragging that you are turly a horrible person.

KefkaticFanatic

People whining about how things are "creatures of God" pisses me off.  It's a fucking ant. Billions are going to die anyways by accident, it isn't going to matter if you kill one off.  Those cows were meant to be eaten.  Please go die stupid vegetarians with no good reason for not eating meat other than "omg they are creatures of God we r have to luv dems"

me irl
[close]

Davey

Yeah, I guess in that way we are all murderers. o.O

Composer #40

Have you ever considered the really stupid animals.

Apparently the Dodo died of overhunting (they weren't afraid on humans :-\) and they killed themselves by going to low ground in a flood.

Buffalo have really poor eyesight, we all know what happened.

(I'm missing some)

Assassinate Todd Stroger!

It happens Every. Day!

KefkaticFanatic

You would rather assassinate him than some politician?  But I guess Bush is a form of comic relief...

me irl
[close]

Palagerini

Quote from: Gamer4250 on July 10, 2008, 11:41:43 AMPeople whining about how things are "creatures of God" pisses me off.  It's a fucking ant. Billions are going to die anyways by accident, it isn't going to matter if you kill one off.  Those cows were meant to be eaten.  Please go die stupid vegetarians with no good reason for not eating meat other than "omg they are creatures of God we r have to luv dems"

Quote from: Walt Disney's Lion KingIt's The Circle Of Life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

KefkaticFanatic

Yes, but we all know that Walt Disney was a terrible evil man so nothing by him can be used to support any argument that isn't stating he was a Nazi.

me irl
[close]

Composer #40

Quote from: Gamer4250 on July 10, 2008, 12:45:53 PMYou would rather assassinate him than some politician?  But I guess Bush is a form of comic relief...

Tod Stroger is a corrupt politician in Chicago City Council. He wasn't elected in, he "inherited" the job from his father who had a stroke.

Blow up his home! >:(

We should tie a rocket to Bush and see what happens.

It happens Every. Day!