News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

[Wii] Epic Mickey - Multiple Songs

Started by pixarfan2003, February 24, 2017, 06:32:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pixarfan2003

Hey everybody! I am new to the site and excited to have a look around. I love playing the piano. One of my favorite video games is Epic Mickey. I also love the soundtrack from the game! I was wondering if anybody could make intermediate level arrangements of the songs "Main Titles" and "How Mickey Ended Up in Wasteland". Thanks to everyone in advance!

The videos are below.

PixarFan2003

AmpharosAndy

Neither of the videos are 'available' to me. It may just be my computer, though.
innit

Maelstrom

pixarfan2003

Quote from: AmpharosAndy on February 27, 2017, 06:44:58 AMNeither of the videos are 'available' to me. It may just be my computer, though.

Here are the links to other people who have posted the songs:

PixarFan2003

AmpharosAndy

innit

Captain Toad

"There are bad ways to win-- and good ways to lose. What's interesting and troubling is that it's not always clear which is which. A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all..."
      -Grimsley, from Pokemon White Version

YT: RebornPKMN

pixarfan2003

I finally decided to take it upon myself to complete this request. I found the time and arranged it using the site Flat.io. The URLs to the PDF and the MIDI files are below. They are also attached to this post so you can view them.

Let me know your thoughts! What can be improved and what was done well?

PDF: https://www.mediafire.com/?bcnjbwc98pvcu25

MIDI: https://www.mediafire.com/?udsra7xjap1w8rs
PixarFan2003

Captain Toad

Man, I got criticized so much for using Flat I almost left Ninsheetmusic.

"There are bad ways to win-- and good ways to lose. What's interesting and troubling is that it's not always clear which is which. A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all..."
      -Grimsley, from Pokemon White Version

YT: RebornPKMN

Latios212

Um no, you were criticized due to ignoring rules, guidelines, feedback, and repeated attempts to point you in the right direction, not for what program you used to make your sheet music.

@Pixarfan, don't worry about him. You do you. Formatting and .mus files are required for submissions, but if you just want feedback on something you posted, that's A-OK.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

pixarfan2003

Thanks, @Latios212. Have you listened to my song yet?
PixarFan2003