News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

Dropbox Announcement

Started by Olimar12345, March 01, 2017, 12:53:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

As some of you may already know, the Dropbox public folder is coming to an end:

Quote from: Dropbox EmailThis is a reminder that your Public folder links will become inactive on March 15. On that date, your Public folder will become a standard Dropbox folder, and your files will remain safe in your account. If you want to share those files again, you'll need to use shared links instead.

The Public folder was the first sharing method we introduced, and since then, we've built more sophisticated ways for you to share securely and work together with your team. In addition to shared links, we have a number of sharing options designed to make collaboration easier and give you more control.

We understand these sharing methods are not a direct replacement for the Public folder in some cases—we apologize for the inconvenience this may cause. For more information on transitioning from the Public folder to shared links, visit our Help Center.

- The Dropbox Team

This is a reminder/preparatory post to download all the things you want before then/get ready to fix your links.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

E. Gadd Industries

Pardon my stupidity:
Sooo... are my links good? I shared them straight from my folders, (obviously) with a link.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Maelstrom

Yes, links are good, as well as colab folders.

Zunawe

I do not envy those who have to fix a few dozen links or more. My own copypaste adventure was tedious enough.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things