Nintendo Switch Friend Codes

Started by SlowPokemon, March 04, 2017, 09:01:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

Olimar would love to play splatoon with you lol
unmotivated

Olimar12345

we've already talked on discord. soon.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

mikey

SW-2078-6998-7191

my friend code sucks wow my 3DS code is better
unmotivated

triforced1

I updated my post with the correct friend code. Had someone tell me that it was wrong so I had to change a number

LeviR.star

Finally got a Switch at store price! My friend code is SW-2604-7424-2130.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Maelstrom

SW-1469-7148-9883

edit: added just about everyone
if I missed you, send me one

Dudeman

SW-5297-4459-8879

Shoulda done this sooner
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

ShyYoshiGuy

"Don't be nervous, be of service."
   - Jacob Howard
On-site arrangements

Guguuh!

Splatoon Inkling

my code is SW-6017-6441-1822 and I Love playing smash, mk8d, and Splatoon 2 I'll send out friend requests. my Switch name is RupInkling.

ShyYoshiGuy

Quote from: Splatoon Inkling on December 08, 2018, 02:04:14 PMmy code is SW-6017-6441-1822 and I Love playing smash, mk8d, and Splatoon 2 I'll send out friend requests. my Switch name is RupInkling.
I'll be sure to accept your friend request
"Don't be nervous, be of service."
   - Jacob Howard
On-site arrangements

Guguuh!

Splatoon Inkling

Wolf

Hey guys, It's been a long time since I did something in ninsheet. And yes, I did buy a Nintendo Switch and have been playing SSBU for a while. I haven't payed the nintendo online thingy so I can't play online battles for a while, but local wireless is still available so I gave it a try but seems like I can't find anyone. So I would be glad if you guys AF(add friend) me and hopefully play SSBU. Here's my code SW-2026-6280-1736
The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

Splatoon Inkling

Quote from: Wolf on December 25, 2018, 04:32:35 AMHey guys, It's been a long time since I did something in ninsheet. And yes, I did buy a Nintendo Switch and have been playing SSBU for a while. I haven't payed the nintendo online thingy so I can't play online battles for a while, but local wireless is still available so I gave it a try but seems like I can't find anyone. So I would be glad if you guys AF(add friend) me and hopefully play SSBU. Here's my code SW-2026-6280-1736
wait, but you said you don't have the Nintendo online service. How are you going to play SSBU with us?

Wolf

Quote from: Splatoon Inkling on January 19, 2019, 09:10:19 PMwait, but you said you don't have the Nintendo online service. How are you going to play SSBU with us?
First off, I thought local online works with friends, and second, I bought the online service.
The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

Splatoon Inkling

Quote from: Wolf on January 19, 2019, 10:37:34 PMFirst off, I thought local online works with friends, and second, I bought the online service.
oh, ok. Well then, I'll go ahead, and add you. See you on the battlefield!  :)