News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

[PC] VVVVVV - "Passion for Exploring"

Started by swimswamit, March 14, 2017, 12:29:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

swimswamit

Nearly every VVVVVV song has been transferred over to piano, this is the one of the final ones that hasn't been. I've been searching for this for a long time, but no one has ever bothered to arrange it (that I can find). Would be fantastic! I included someone playing it (who didn't make sheet music) just for reference on how a chip tune can transfer over to piano, although you guys probably know how it works either way. Thanks!

Song:

On Piano (No sheet music):

Captain Toad

I always though this game was on multiple platforms. Wasn't it on 3DS?
"There are bad ways to win-- and good ways to lose. What's interesting and troubling is that it's not always clear which is which. A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all..."
      -Grimsley, from Pokemon White Version

YT: RebornPKMN

swimswamit

Yes. Same for IOS, PC was its first platform though, so I stuck that up there.

Olimar12345

Yep, that's right. If we put mult on anything that saw later re-releases, stuff like the Legend of Zelda would be set to include almost every nintendo console after the N64 .-.

I've had one of these VVVVVV tunes on my "in-progress" shelf for a long time, but it wasn't this one. I just came to check, hopefully someone takes it!
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Maelstrom

Quote from: Olimar12345 on March 15, 2017, 06:54:13 AMYep, that's right. If we put mult on anything that saw later re-releases, stuff like the Legend of Zelda would be set to include almost every nintendo console after the N64 .-.

I've had one of these VVVVVV tunes on my "in-progress" shelf for a long time, but it wasn't this one. I just came to check, hopefully someone takes it!
Please finish it.
Pretty pretty please.

swimswamit

swimswamit

Might as well bump this again. I promise this is my only request, haven't requested anything else and don't plan to in the future.

swimswamit

BrainyLucario

When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

swimswamit

:D i'd be the happiest man on nsm

edit: that was like a marriage proposal