News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

ALPRAS's Arrangements - New Zelda Skyward Sword Arr.!!

Started by ALPRAS, July 09, 2008, 04:47:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What do you think about my arrangements»

Perfect
Good
Mediocre
Horrible
you really dont know how to arrange

Nana1Popo2

cool

lol but they have no midis..
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

ALPRAS

ALPRAS

Ive made a new update to all musics, because some of was unfinished and some other problems that were be solved.

blah54

the buoy base galaxy arrangement is really good...

i'm not sure why you've classified it as unplayable... it's no where near unplayable, just sustain the bass chords and play the optional...

in any case it sounds real good...
It's on a need-to-know basis that you don't need to know.

Nana1Popo2

Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

ALPRAS

Welll, I couldnt find the Midis, but Ive maked the WAV files from the arrangements :)

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

ALPRAS

Hmm... Im sorry, but I can only fix it September because im not at home during all august... Sorry then

ALPRAS

The problem was taken out now!
All the sheets are now correct.
Enjoy!

gremhiilzoone

Thanks for Star Festival, it wan't on the site. I love this song, can't wait to print and play ;D. Hope you do the Gusty garden theme soon ;). See you later friend
Wii number:

3698-2928-7026-1383

Gooch

Way to fail at spelling "Optional" ....(see Battlerock Galaxy, look at the top of the sheet). But, anyways, you might wanna work on that whole "Impossible" thing, cuz that doesn't oft work out in the end. but they definately sound good.

ALPRAS

Thanks for noticed me that problem gooch! I will return from vacation in september and ill fix that problem
To gremhillzoone, i hope you like not just the star festival but all the songs ive arranged. Thanks for the apreciation of my works!

ALPRAS

New Update!
List of the fixed problems:
- Error during download Battlerock galaxy no more.
- Some incomplete parts were completed in all songs

Pearcinator

Hey i read somewhere before that you were going to have a go at arranging that main theme from Mirrors Edge. Still up for it? Cos it would be great if someone did it.

Nakah

Starfestival, BattleRock Galaxy, and Ghostly Galaxy accepted. You don't always need those red notes where you're placing them, please make sure you're not adding any of it when it's unecessary. If an arrangement is titled "impossible" by you chances are I won't add it, except seeing how most of them actually aren't impossible I will accept those three for now.