ALPRAS's Arrangements - New Zelda Skyward Sword Arr.!!

Started by ALPRAS, July 09, 2008, 04:47:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What do you think about my arrangements»

Perfect
Good
Mediocre
Horrible
you really dont know how to arrange

sonic130

ALPRAS! I absolutely love you arrangement of the super mario galaxy ending theme!!! It's so accurate, and SOOO amazing. But, I've just got one request. Do you think you could put that into a simpler version for one piano (so my friend and me can play it as a duet). It doesn't have to be simplified much. Just enough so that two people can play it at one piano (difficulty doesn't really matter). It's only because we don't have 2 piano's, and 20 sheets is a lot to print out :P  So yeah, if you could do that for me, I'll do something for you to make it up to you :)  Anyway, please let me know if you could do that, thanks! :)

ALPRAS

So you want me to make it for a 4-hand? Well, I can make it for you, but for now, I have about 4 more requests to finish (including the purple comet :P)

sonic130

Quote from: ALPRAS on January 10, 2009, 06:08:45 AMSo you want me to make it for a 4-hand? Well, I can make it for you, but for now, I have about 4 more requests to finish (including the purple comet :P)

haha okay. I'll keep checking in then, and thanks! :)

ALPRAS

New update! (12 Jan 2009)

-New song:

Super Mario Galaxy - "Purple Comet"

Enjoy!

blah54

purple comets arrangement is good, i think i might learn this one...
It's on a need-to-know basis that you don't need to know.

ALPRAS

ive decided to make an easier arrangement this time so everybody can play it (i know theres some parts a bit hard).. So many people asking me to do this one and since a lot of people isnt so good at the piano.... Well, I hope you enjoy!  ;)

ALPRAS

New update! (04/03/09)

New song:

Team Fortress 2 - "Rocket Jump Waltz"

Enjoy!

ALPRAS

songs that are gonna be made this month:

Underwater level - Super Mario World
Melty Molten Galaxy - Super Mario Galaxy
Good Egg Galaxy - Super Mario Galaxy
Red Star - Super Mario Galaxy

(subject to changes)

Keep looking!

ALPRAS

New update! (14/03/09)

New song:

Super Mario Galaxy - "Main Title"

Enjoy! (and sorry for this continuous posts, but since nobody was posting...)

Brassman388

WiiMan96

I also post.  ;D

I must say, your Super Mario Galaxy: Final Battle arrangement is amazing. So much effort and time must have gone into it. I listen to it every day, but I don't think I could learn it, otherwise I'd ruin the song.  :)

Oh, and after six months, I'm back.  ;D

ALPRAS

Nice to have you back :)

About Final Battle, even for me is hard and, in 8, Im in the 7th grade of piano... mostly because of the rythm in the LH... But Im starting to make easier arrangements so everyboby can play it :)

WiiMan96

I'm on Grade 0.  :-[ (Self-teaching for now)

And thank you. :) I have some new arrangements and a revised Gang-Plank Galleon, if you're interested.  ;D

ALPRAS

KHRZ

ALPRAS!!! Your arrangments are great! I have played your arrangment of the SMG Ending theme, here's a youtube video ;D:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5mpTIzQuzQ
I'm learning some Zelda songs and other stuff now, but I hope to learn your arrangment of Purple Comet and Buoy Bas later :)