Other > Forum Games

The NSM Guess-That-Melody Quiz!

(1/425) > >>

LeviR.star:
Triweekly Quiz Schedule v1.2

Hey, you! Yeah, you! Do you LOVE memorizing soundtracks? Are you a master at naming video game songs, even when only presented with the melody. Well, if any of these apply to you, THIS IS YOUR QUIZ! The goal of this somewhat biweekly quiz is to expand the knowledge of video game music for everyone, including myself.

Rules:

- You may list your guesses once per melody quiz
- If no one can list them all, make whoever had it the closest the winner
- When hosting a quiz, try limiting the melody count to 20, please
- "Can't" win? Keep trying! I won't favor any common winners!

Obscurity Levels (Most to least, 5-1)

Mega Man

--- Quote from: Dudeman on May 16, 2017, 09:10:11 PM ---Order of obscurity from most to least:
Eastern-only release on an obscure console (Rockman & Forte 2)
Eastern-only release (Wily & Light's Rockboard)
Obscure localized release (The Power Battle/Fighters, Battle & Chase, The Wily Wars)
Localized release on a less popular console (GB Mega Man titles)
Everything else

--- End quote ---

Generally, it's a bad idea to go over level 3 with the Mega Man games. Try not to.

Here's the first one ever:

3.17.17 Melody Quiz.mus

Goodluck! ;)

ThatHiddenCharacter:
You should make a midi so that people on mobile can play. I'm not seeing my computer til tomorrow.

Dudeman:
Well, this could be fun. My one concern is what's to prevent someone from taking someone else's answer if that person knows one of the melodies and the answerer doesn't? I'd suggest PM's, maybe?

WaluigiTime64:
God damn it I was just about to post something.

LeviR.star:

--- Quote from: ThatHiddenCharacter on March 18, 2017, 04:55:58 AM ---You should make a midi so that people on mobile can play. I'm not seeing my computer til tomorrow.

--- End quote ---

Good suggestion; I'll do that.

--- Quote from: Dudeman on March 18, 2017, 05:10:42 AM ---Well, this could be fun. My one concern is what's to prevent someone from taking someone else's answer if that person knows one of the melodies and the answerer doesn't? I'd suggest PM's, maybe?

--- End quote ---

PMs sound like a good idea. I'll edit in the rules, Again, good suggestions, people. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version