News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

Help Save Stephen Sykes with the Acrobat Challenge!

Started by Olimar12345, April 09, 2017, 09:10:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

I'm posting this here to help raise awareness. Stephen Sykes is a 26 year old European musician who was diagnosed with Hodgkins Lymphoma. Treatment became too expensive, so his parents created a gofundme to help raise money for the treatment. Musicians around the world (particularly trombone players) are helping spread the word through what has been called the Acrobat challenge. Basically, you make a donation then record yourself playing the tune "The Acrobat," and end by nominating several others to take on the challenge. Link to the fundraiser will be below.

sheet music
[close]

Examples:

Looks like they're at roughly £71,000 out of their £90,000 goal:
www.gofundme.com/StephenSykes
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Onionleaf

What a wonderful idea for a meaningful cause. I'm so happy to see that there's already so much support from people. Stephen seems to be a very brave person, I wish him a full recovery!

Olimar12345

The target goal was met! They're still raising money though, so they said it would donate it to similar situations or something.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!