News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

Banjo & Kazooie Opening theme 8vas problems Fixed

Started by ALPRAS, July 11, 2008, 10:16:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ALPRAS

It was reported a problem in the BK Opening Theme with the 8vas. The arrangements was composed by Sam Waetford but ive fixed that problems... Ive turned the sheet more easier, Put the piece in G major, Changed the name, and take down the 8vas problems. All of them. If you want look with you eyes.

PS: Idont know why dont you want the key sign in G, because the Music is in C... Anyway.

Submission:
[N64] Banjo Kazzoie - "Opening Theme" - Sam Waetford
http://www.mediafire.com/?ymxxcjyhzbn

Nintendude73

Please post all of your arrangements in a single thread.  I already changed the name of your other thread to "ALPRAS's Arrangements," just edit new submissions into the first post.

Brawler4Ever

Other problems include: lack of Key sig, still some bad 8vas(measure 14 can still be brought down an octave[nothing that you did wrong, the enitre sheet is bad]), and... title is still not good.

All somewhat done here. This is my own fixing of it from about 2 days ago. I think it was 2 days ago, anyway...

It's not done, I can't do 8vas or any of that stuff.  :'( But that's the best that I can do for it.
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!