News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

NEED Skype Help

Started by LeviR.star, April 21, 2017, 08:01:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeviR.star

Hello there. As some of you are aware, (only Latios right now,) my computer got a Trojan virus and my dad wiped it out. Thankfully, my files were safely transferred to Dropbox a day prior, and everything is working out smoothly, except one thing: Skype.

My account still exists, but I can't log back into it. I'm pretty sure I used the same email for it, and I tried logging in with the name (LeviR.star), but it tells me that the Microsoft account doesn't exist. Still, when I created a new account by accident with the same email (which was also rejected), I looked through my old directory and found my old account, same as it had been before. I need to know how to get it back.

Please.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Maelstrom

Have you done a clean reinstall yet?

Winter

Try logging into Skype on another computer, if it works, then you know the problem is on yours.

LeviR.star

Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

LeviR.star

Never mind, mastersuperfan helped me! ;D

ALL HAIL MSF

Maelstrom

Quote from: LeviR.star on April 22, 2017, 08:37:51 AMWhat's that?
Uninstall and remove all associated files, then reinstall.