News:

Spotted an error on the main site? Let us know!

Main Menu

Posts Against Humanity

Started by Trainer Ave, May 01, 2017, 09:46:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Dekkadeci

Dihydrogen monoxide

I'm serious. Put a teeny bit of that stuff in the wrong part of your body and breathing problems are only the start of it.

Trasdegi

mikey

So how come some people get to spam waluigi and I can't
Y'all are weird for worshiping a purple toothpick
unmotivated

LeviR.star

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on September 06, 2017, 10:25:12 AMSo how come some people get to spam waluigi and I can't

I don't get it, either.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Dekkadeci

Twinkle twinkle little bat
How I wonder where you're _____

mastersuperfan

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

Dudeman

WAIT I HAVE TO STOP THE GAME RIGHT THERE

DO YOU REALIZE THAT I'M PLAYING THE MAD HATTER IN A SHOW RIGHT NOW

THAT'S MY SONG YOU'RE USING RIGHT THERE I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS IS HAPPENING
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Dekkadeci

It's coincidence, I swear--it was the first thing that popped into my head!

Dudeman

Well, back on topic:
Quote from: Dekkadeci on September 06, 2017, 11:45:14 AMTwinkle twinkle little bat
How I wonder where you're _____
hiding all my jellybeans
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

LeviR.star

Quote from: Dudeman on September 06, 2017, 11:58:45 AMWAIT I HAVE TO STOP THE GAME RIGHT THERE

DO YOU REALIZE THAT I'M PLAYING THE MAD HATTER IN A SHOW RIGHT NOW

THAT'S MY SONG YOU'RE USING RIGHT THERE I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS IS HAPPENING

Wait, you're in a musical right now?
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Trasdegi

Quote from: Dekkadeci on September 06, 2017, 11:45:14 AMTwinkle twinkle little bat
How I wonder where you're finding inspiration to answer to this when fat is already used

Dudeman

Quote from: LeviR.star on September 06, 2017, 12:34:28 PMWait, you're in a musical right now?
It's not a musical but there's a few quick little ditties in there. That's one of 'em.

BrainyLucario

Keeping all of these baseball bats. I mean seriously.
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

E. Gadd Industries

Summoning all these hurricanes and other natural disasters. Seriously, America can't take much more, and then who will the weather bully next?
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]