News:

Interested in contributing to the site? Give The Arrangement Formatting Guidelines and The Arranging Checklist a good read!

Main Menu

What are you listening to right now?

Started by Ricky, January 30, 2013, 09:18:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

apparently jake kaufman did this
and I'm not surprised
unmotivated

JDMEK5

Maybe I'm reposting something old here but holy crap.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

NineLives

For those looking for something new or different, boy do I have a soundtrack for you! Earthworm Jim 3D was a an platform game similar to the likes of Super Mario 64 and Banjo-Kazooie. The series was always out there when it came to its characters and concepts. The music, I felt, was always a joy to listen to and this game, though it isn't held up as highly as the rest, has one of my favorite game soundtracks. It has so much variety and each tune goes with each level so well. I definitely recommend this soundtrack to anyone who reads this. Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SILz7aF2wvg&list=PL60EC030FFF9F53E2

P.S. "Jim's Brain" is the only ambience track for those who want to skip those sorts of things.

Tobbeh99

I've started listen more lately to like (primarly 80s) rock/metal. I used to listen to metal when I was younger, but then moved more towards classical music later on, and I kind of had a bit of weird notion that I had like grown up by listening to classical instead of metal, and become more sophisticated, intelectual, and just "better", like I've grown up from it. And thought that it was like bad that I went back to it. But honestly then I kind of ditched that thought as mostly it's just good music (that I sort of went back to). I also noticed that a lot of the music from the 80s, and other culture in general (movies, games) were really good. Before I used to think that it was only the rock music that I listened to that was good, but now it almost seems like all kinds of culture from that era was good.

I also listen A lot to rebeccaEtrip's arrangements. Those are just incredible!
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh