News:

NinSheetMusic is 18 years old!

Main Menu

Two months waiting new score

Started by JacopoTore, June 21, 2017, 04:52:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JacopoTore

Hi, why you are waiting two months to publish sheets?
Thank you

BlackDragonSlayer

If you're asking about the site update, i'm sure it's on its way. I'm not sure if there's any particular reason for the delay (beside, perhaps, a lack of sheets?), but other than that, you just have to be patient, and, like I said, it'll come along some time or another.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

swimswamit

They also have to have a large enough quantity of sheets to make it presentable, makes it more interesting than adding a new sheet every time one is accepted.

Sebastian

I believe they shoot for 20 before updating. I'm not 100% sure though.

E. Gadd Industries

"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

LeviR.star

It's been a little slow in Submissions up until now. Glad you like our sheets, though! ;) Stay tuned!
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

JacopoTore

Hi, can I create a new account to put another score?
I'm waiting to submission but in the last update we don't put my score

WaluigiTime64

No. That goes against the whole rule of "2 submissions per user", and making any alt accounts at all is strictly banned here.
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

Sebastian

Quote from: JacopoTore on July 11, 2017, 03:31:47 AMHi, can I create a new account to put another score?
I'm waiting to submission but in the last update we don't put my score
Just keep an eye on your subs and have quick response time to them as the Updaters and others review them and you'll be good.
As Waluigi said, alternate accounts are strictly forbidden, so I would advise against that. No worries though! Your submissions will be reviewed eventually and thoroughly. I promise you that.