News:

change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

what do i do if i have sibelius and not finale

Started by wnwyrtn, December 19, 2017, 07:04:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wnwyrtn

I have two arrangements on sibelius, and i am not getting finale. can someone convert the sibelius to finale or something

Sebastian

There is the option of having someone convert for you, but you can also get Finale Notepad which is free.

Olimar12345

It is technically possible. You can export a music xml file from Sibelius and import that into finale (there's a free watered-down version called Finale Notepad that should get the job done). Might need to be tweaked once converted though, as the conversion isn't always perfect. Although, if you're searching for someone to do this for you, it won't be me. :P You could try posting in the "finale help" thread in the help board.

http://forum.ninsheetmusic.org/index.php?topic=685.0

Edit ninjad
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

AmpharosAndy

I'm a sibelius man too and Oliver's got it right. Export it and find someone who will help clean it up! Latios is usually very helpful idk if he's busy rn
innit

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

AmpharosAndy

innit

LeviR.star

Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Altissimo

Quotewhat do i do if i have sibelius and not finale
cry

BlackDragonSlayer

if you have sibelius and not finale you are dooooooooooooooooomed

don't listen to everybody else
what do they know
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

wnwyrtn

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!