News:

Are you on Discord? Join our server!

Main Menu

Professor Layton

Started by SlowPokemon, September 14, 2011, 02:26:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What's your favorite minigame? (Diabolical Box version)

Hamster
Camera
Tea Set

SlowPokemon

It didn't have anything thought provoking or clever, it just lifted facts
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SlowPokemon

I've 100%ed Layton's Mystery Journey: Katrielle and the Millionaires' Conspiracy. I was going to wait for the 3DS version, but it's coming out in October (aka the month that everything else I want is coming out). So I'll still get that version, but for now I've finished it on iOS after about 36 hours.

I'll write up a review, but more importantly, is anyone else playing? Have any thoughts?

SlowPokemon

The Nintendo 3DS version of Layton's Mystery Journey: Katrielle and the Millionaires' Conspiracy (launching October 6) will be playable only in 2D. I know I'm in the minority as someone who actually enjoys and uses the 3D feature, but I'm still heavily disappointed about this. The other Layton games used it SO WELL, and this means that one of my main reasons for purchasing both versions is now gone.

Not to mention, between Pokémon, Hey! Pikmin, and Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga + Bowser's Minions (and the release of the New Nintendo 2DS XL), it kind of feels like Nintendo are completely abandoning this feature and disappointing fans like me who actually love it. Idk does anyone else care about this?