News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

Nintendo SNES Classic Announces, and holy shet

Started by Olimar12345, June 26, 2017, 11:53:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Dude

Well, it isn't out yet so there could be a possibility that they actually put some security on it!

Dudeman

getting a little tired of dude only being interested in stuff/thinking stuff is crap if it can/can't be hacked
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

mikey

Yeah I've noticed a trend where you dislike people disliking things for reasons you don't consider legitimate
unmotivated

Olimar12345

Quote from: Dudeman on June 28, 2017, 02:18:12 PMgetting a little tired of dude only being interested in stuff/thinking stuff is crap if it can/can't be hacked

play nice pls
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

mastersuperfan

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

LeviR.star

Man, I just got a job to save up for a $400 Switch, and now this? *sigh*...

I sure hope it doesn't run out too quickly this time around.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Dudeman

The Switch is $300, isn't it? ...then again, that's just the console without anything else, huh.
And Nintendo's said they're increasing production for the SNES Classic versus the NES Classic, so hopefully you'll manage to snag one.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

LeviR.star

Quote from: Dudeman on June 28, 2017, 05:11:32 PMThe Switch is $300, isn't it? ...then again, that's just the console without anything else, huh.

I was talking to an employee at the local Wal-Mart, and he told me they received 2 on the launch date. 2. And they both sold out within, no exaggeration, 10 minutes. According to him, they haven't gotten any since, and if they were there, they would have been around $300. Now he tells me the best ones are online for $100 more.

Quote from: Dudeman on June 28, 2017, 05:11:32 PMAnd Nintendo's said they're increasing production for the SNES Classic versus the NES Classic, so hopefully you'll manage to snag one.

After the massive success of the NES Classic and Switch, that makes sense. Thank you, Dudeman; that makes me feel much better.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

mikey

the cheapest switch I've been able to find is 375 at GAMESTOP of all places
unmotivated

Dude

Quote from: Dudeman on June 28, 2017, 02:18:12 PMgetting a little tired of dude only being interested in stuff/thinking stuff is crap if it can/can't be hacked
sorry u feel that way but I couldn't care less about your opinion :P

LeviR.star

Quote from: Dude on June 28, 2017, 05:54:50 PMsorry u feel that way but I couldn't care less about your opinion :P

Welp, I best be off before things turn ugly around here.

Static

While I'm definitely really excited to get my hands on one of these (even though I still own most of these games on my actual SNES and on virtual console lol), I have to say I'm puzzled by some of the exceptions...

Aside from the obvious Chrono Trigger, the lack of games like Pilotwings, DKC2, Kirby's Dream Land 3, SimCity, FFIV, and Turtles in Time kinda bothers me a bit. Also, I think this would've been a great opportunity to show off some more obscure SNES games that haven't been released in many parts of the world, like Terranigma, FE3/4 , or Live-A-Live. While the game selection is excellent, and all 21 games here are very, very good, I can't help but notice the big missed opportunities here.

With that said, I am of course very excited to get one.

mikey

Hmmm looking at the lineup I'm not actually that excited by this...
unmotivated

LeviR.star

I guess they just wanted to limit it to 2 Kirby games; a platformer and a spinoff. Now Static, I assure you, if it were 3 instead, they probably would have included Dream Land 3 as well.